Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh no...Mr Darren Emerson and P-Diddy r teaming up

Pete Tong confirmed that on this past weeks Essential Selection...u can listen to it if u go to www.bbc.co.uk/radio/dance and then go to the listen again section and click on Pete Tong's Essential Selection...its about an hour to an hour and a half in but u can skip 5 minute intervals...its when hes reading the clubbing headlines...this has potential to ruin house music as we know it...does anyone know if Darren is coming back anytime soon...he was just here 2 or 3 months ago but it was on a tuesday night and like most normal people i dont go out on a weeknight because i would die in work on the following day.

They did meet in Ibiza...I was actually down there this summer when both were there...they met at the special Manumission that the Essentials Mix was broadcasted from...if u have it u can hear P-Diddy play the saxophone along with the house music...Pete Tong gives him a shout...u can also view the pics on radio 1's Ibiza site....as far as liking it more if i saw kids buying this instead of Jay z...I think i would like it less...its kinda the reason why i do like it...the fact that its not as popular and most people aremt into it...thats almost why i dont listen to Jiggaman or anything popular.

Originally posted by joecrack13

They did meet in Ibiza...I was actually down there this summer when both were there...they met at the special Manumission that the Essentials Mix was broadcasted from...if u have it u can hear P-Diddy play the saxophone along with the house music...Pete Tong gives him a shout...u can also view the pics on radio 1's Ibiza site....as far as liking it more if i saw kids buying this instead of Jay z...I think i would like it less...its kinda the reason why i do like it...the fact that its not as popular and most people aremt into it...thats almost why i dont listen to Jiggaman or anything popular.

Yeah that's kind of what I'm saying...I mean if this stuff went crazy commerical, the only way diddy likes to do anything (exploit exploit exploit, overexpose, overexpose, overexpose) it would really turn to shit.

Just look at most hip hop now, it sucks (the mainstream stuff anyway). And I have always really liked hip hop, but it is for sure not what it used to be.

Originally posted by starshaped

I've seen this coming,he go's to Ibiza everyyear.There are always stories in the music press about dumb things he's done like when he wanted to get on the microphone and mc at Cream :laugh: they didn't let him.

I HATE MC's, they ruin good sets.