Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Deep Dish Roll Call!!

laliux

Originally posted by laliux

I know it's damn early in the week but probably lots of peepz from here will attend this party. So who the hell is going?

I will be there but most likely get there a little late, around 2 or 3 so I can stay till 7 like old times. :D

BUMP!:bounce:

flyingfestoon

unfortunately am out...off to Vegas to win lots of money

have fun you guys!

good luck dude!!! Vegas is the shiznit motherlaND

:D

just talking about sin city makes me get goosebumps!!!

I will settle for deep dish on saturday though!!!!;)

im there baby, ill be posted up with lola from 3-4am to the right of sharam and ali!!!!! Official cp meetup corner!!!!

Originally posted by joeygk

:laugh: -----------> Lola, meat up?!? What kind of meat should I bring, ground round or top sirloin? :laugh: :laugh: "I'll bring the meat" :laugh:

NO, YOU BRING THE HYDROXYCUT! MATAS IS NOT PLANNING ON DRINKING MUCH. HE'S GOING TO NEED TO TAKE LIKE TEN OF THOSE THINGS TO PARTY WITH US. :tongue::D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Present! :D Where do the CPers chill? I'm pretty new to the board and I would like to meet some new people. Not many of my friends like house music....they don't know what their missing.

IN FRONT OF THE SPEAKERS TO THE LEFT OF THE DJ BOOTH. THERE'S GOING TO BE ALOT OF US OUT THERE. :D

LOLAAAA....It's me Kim...looks like I'll be making it to Johan AND Deep Dish! My bud and I are flying in from D.C. tomorrow morning...can't wait! :D Last time I saw Johan at GLOW here in D.C., he rocked! I danced my bootie off nonstop! :bootysha: This will be our 1st DeepDish experience.

What time do you think they'll be on??

Originally posted by kutekimee

LOLAAAA....It's me Kim...looks like I'll be making it to Johan AND Deep Dish! My bud and I are flying in from D.C. tomorrow morning...can't wait! :D Last time I saw Johan at GLOW here in D.C., he rocked! I danced my bootie off nonstop! :bootysha: This will be our 1st DeepDish experience.

What time do you think they'll be on??

KIM!! I personally think they'll be on around 2-3am. KT and I will be there around 2am..... Then we will proceed to party like rockstars and dance our asses off! woo yeah!

Look forward to meetin' ya.....

Lola:eek: