Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP THAUGHTS FROM THE MEATHEADS.......................

Hello to all my freaks,

the meatheads and i were in deep thaught as we were on the way to the gym and we stopped and cooked a lick in the microwave in 7-11, we beat up the guy at the counter, left him 25 cent for cigarettes and we stole his shirt......b/c that is all we do according to all you haters!!!

but what exactly is a meathead to you folks..........you call us meatheads b/c we like to dance around like bafoons and talk cave man at clubs, go to the gym, and do crack to get fucked up, when we actually only take prozac to calm us down!!! and the fact that we defend ourselves well!!!!!

well listen hear slinkies, you call us all meatheads well guess what?!?!?!? we have come up for a name for all you little terds that also act like meatheads but play x-box and nap instead of going to the gym and eating your faces off, you just sit thier and run your mouth, do drugs, and go to clubs just like we do...............you know what you are all called???

SLINKIES!!!! YEP SLINKIES, SAY IT WITH ME "I AM A SLINKY" you know why YOU ARE A SLINKY b/c you are all not good for anything except putting a smile on our faces while we see you tumble down the stairs!!!!!!

we are all very happy with our lives as you can see from our reactions at clubs and our posts, so next time one of you slinkies feel like you are turning blue, raise your tiny hands in the air and pretend thier is a keyboard in front of you and ask the meathhead in a CP way to take his hands off your throat so you can breath, remember hands on the home keys fellas!!!!

and say it with me slinkies........HOLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and to all my brothas feel free to vent and give your thaughts on these slinkies!!!!!!!

excerpt was taken from and e-mail sent from a co-worker, but modified by the meatheads

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by roddigga

Hello to all my freaks,

the meatheads and i were in deep thaught as we were on the way to the gym and we stopped and cooked a lick in the microwave in 7-11, we beat up the guy at the counter, left him 25 cent for cigarettes and we stole his shirt......b/c that is all we do according to all you haters!!!

but what exactly is a meathead to you folks..........you call us meatheads b/c we like to dance around like bafoons and talk cave man at clubs, go to the gym, and do crack to get fucked up, when we actually only take prozac to calm us down!!! and the fact that we defend ourselves well!!!!!

well listen hear slinkies, you call us all meatheads well guess what?!?!?!? we have come up for a name for all you little terds that also act like meatheads but play x-box and nap instead of going to the gym and eating your faces off, you just sit thier and run your mouth, do drugs, and go to clubs just like we do...............you know what you are all called???

SLINKIES!!!! YEP SLINKIES, SAY IT WITH ME "I AM A SLINKY" you know why YOU ARE A SLINKY b/c you are all not good for anything except putting a smile on our faces while we see you tumble down the stairs!!!!!!

we are all very happy with our lives as you can see from our reactions at clubs and our posts, so next time one of you slinkies feel like you are turning blue, raise your tiny hands in the air and pretend thier is a keyboard in front of you and ask the meathhead in a CP way to take his hands off your throat so you can breath, remember hands on the home keys fellas!!!!

and to all my brothas feel free to vent and give your thaughts on these slinkies!!!!!!!

excerpt was taken from and e-mail sent from a co-worker, but modified by the meatheads

allrite rod your not meathead i am sorry if i hurt your feelings your a big sensitive guy i didn't know that my bad

Hello to all my freaks,

:laugh: :laugh: :aright:

Originally posted by lalaman

I wonder what I would be classified as, a meathead in training? I lift, eat like a fatass and am trying to get big, im on my way but im still young.

Heres to the next gen of meathead guidos:beer:

dear lala,

pls pm the bus or dondeisel for a "I WANNABE A METAHEAD" x-mas package, instructions are included and good luck buddy..................no need to be a slinky all your life!!!!!!

Rod...

can you put a fuckin lock on this thread so that the Slinkies cannot reply....

"If I were 220 I would be wider than I would taller..."

what is the issue here????

"Just jump on growth..."

Any drug not taken properly, followed with a good diet and strict training routine..

Will just leave you fuckin Slinkies with nothing more than the classic, "I am taking roids, so I am a tough guy man-beast bigger than everyone in the gym with such wide lats that I cannot rest my arms at my side syndrome..."

Which is like having a bleeding wound in sharkfilled water... It will only attract the real animals and leave you torn to shreds...

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

if i broke 220 i think id be wider than i am taller lol

then their is a hope!!! two word for ya doubleplay "yer out!!!".............we need more slinkies around to even the weight distrabution at clubs, so keep it real brotha, and next time you see me out, take that plunge down the steps to put that big smile on my face!!!!!!!

say it with me doubleplay, you know the word!!!!!!!

attn doubleplay, hype, and trewguy:

pls read the threads thoroughly, do not, i repeat DO NOT PM roddigga for the "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas packages!!!! pls PM the bus, dondeizel, or even DEMARSPIN..............or contact your local meathead!!!

i am sick of reading your sorry PM's for discounts..............

thats kinda funny.

i have nothing against meatheads. just if i got to 220

id be huge due to the fact of my weight and frame.

right now i havent seen a gym in a while partially due to a back injury. i just meant it more towards the difference between a chick at 5 ft being 130 lbs or so and a chick at 5'6 being 130 lbs or so.

Hello to all my freaks,

HEY ROOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD SEEING YOU ALL LAST FRIDAY AT METRO - SORRY DIDNT GET TO TALK TO YOU - BUSY ON THE BAR YOU KNOW!!:bootysha:

Originally posted by latinaz

HEY ROOOOOOOOOOO

GOOD SEEING YOU ALL LAST FRIDAY AT METRO - SORRY DIDNT GET TO TALK TO YOU - BUSY ON THE BAR YOU KNOW!!:bootysha:

and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz pls tell me the next time you go out, this is not cayote ugly!!! i will bring you and trewguy a helmet b/c i would not want to see anyone get hurt

stay sweet my latin luva!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and keep shakin that j-lo rump, i luv it!!!

Originally posted by joegio

Rod...stop lying and telling everyone here that you go to the gym to work out. We all know you are the window washer there and an occasional toilet bowl cleaner.

and look who it is, the #1 meathead guido of the year!!!! joegio..........your feedback is wanted on our x-mas "i wannabe a meathead" thread for 19.95..............please tell us joe how it has changed your life...........and sorry joe i wasn't able to clean your windows this week, pls be gentle this week, your hand print has been on my ass since last time i forgot to wash your windows!!!!

i am sorry #1 meathead......................

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Rod, this may be a good time to do a "meathead midget toss" demo...

We have just found a lucky volunteer...

Joe, please begin running in a zig-zag pattern, flailing your arms in the air.. screaming...

"Find a happy place... Find a happy place..."

good point riggs, joe pls start running!!!!!!! we are about to show you and the rest of the slinkies proper form on our midget tossing..........but joe before you start to run drop a heavy base so we can practice out jersey stomp on the hood of your car!!!!!

ROD AND BUS,

I NEED SOME HELP. I DON'T KNOW IF I AM A MEATHEAD OR NOT. I HANG OUT WITH MEATHEADS, BUT YET I HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GYM IN 4 MONTHS, BUT I USED TO. I GO TO CLUBS ALOT, AND YES SOMETIMES I GET FUCKED UP. I AM FAR FROM BIG, BUT YET I'M NOT ERKLE OR SLINKIE. SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME THING.

HOLLAAA.

WHERE IS THE DONDIESELBITCH?????

Originally posted by siscokid

ROD AND BUS,

I NEED SOME HELP. I DON'T KNOW IF I AM A MEATHEAD OR NOT. I HANG OUT WITH MEATHEADS, BUT YET I HAVE NOT GONE TO THE GYM IN 4 MONTHS, BUT I USED TO. I GO TO CLUBS ALOT, AND YES SOMETIMES I GET FUCKED UP. I AM FAR FROM BIG, BUT YET I'M NOT ERKLE OR SLINKIE. SOUNDS LIKE THE SAME THING.

HOLLAAA.

WHERE IS THE DONDIESELBITCH?????

Just wait till x-mass I just ordered your “ WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package. . You looked like the perfect candidate for it oh and DiezelDavey went to see Lord of the Rings without me :(