Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Louie Devito Underground 5....wow

spinninrecords

LOL. Out of the whole cd i can only say out of the 26 songs i like only 5 of the songs. People somehow worship this guy i dont know why. Maybe its cause his cds sell more than anybody else i guess. Maybe its because it has NYC on the cover i dont know. I liked almostall the tracks on PETER RAUHOFER LIVE AT ROXY cd. Its mcuh older than louies but its hot.

Originally posted by silverbull

LOL. Out of the whole cd i can only say out of the 26 songs i like only 5 of the songs. People somehow worship this guy i dont know why. Maybe its cause his cds sell more than anybody else i guess. Maybe its because it has NYC on the cover i dont know. I liked almostall the tracks on PETER RAUHOFER LIVE AT ROXY cd. Its mcuh older than louies but its hot.

I have that Rauhofer Live at the Roxy cd. That shit is def hot!!

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

sheep.jpg

wow:laugh:

now that is funny!

as for why louie does well? he preys on the commercial/mainstream audience that doesn't know any better (or hasn't been exposed to the tracks yet) and makes a shitload off of them. capitalism at its best (or worst depending on how u look at it).

and i can bet u that most ppl who bought the louie cd either a)do not even know who peter rauhofer is or b)wouldn't dig his cd all that much even if they do.

btw, what's the tracklisting on the peter cd? i've known it has been around but never bothered to check it out.

Originally posted by spinninrecords

i know how you guys feel about this cd... JUST A JOKE

dont u know u cant joke or be sarcastic on here:mad: people get all upset. y'd u post asking about a better music board and complain, then make a thread that would start more drama.

Guest saleen351

i like the cd

i'm also buying boris's cd.....

i rather just buy cds from now on, even if they are a tad bit old, since there is really nothing going on in the clubs...

though look for a new billy ray martin vocal and a new hex vox comming...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmattreid

i dont understand why people even talk about Loui Devito

HE DOESNT EVEN MIX HIS OWN CDS

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he drives a ferrari, and we don't

nuff said....

because he has a ferrari, i think its a lamborghini

wow, so people can talk about him because he drives a nice car. smart one. but he shouldnt be considered a dj. maybe someone that has alot of money because his father gave it to him to start off. So basically anybody can be a famous dj, just borrow a couple million from your father.

NUFF SAID......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmattreid

because he has a ferrari, i think its a lamborghini

wow, so people can talk about him because he drives a nice car. smart one. but he shouldnt be considered a dj. maybe someone that has alot of money because his father gave it to him to start off. So basically anybody can be a famous dj, just borrow a couple million from your father.

NUFF SAID......

i'm a business man, I work deals all day long, and I can appreciate his success. You wouldn't knock donald trump would you? His dad gave him his first money to get started as well...

i never said i didnt appreciate his success. i dont think he should be getting credit for mixing his cds. and you know something, how could you call that success. he didnt work his way from djing little stupid bars to big clubs. he got money from his father so he went right to the top. enough said. im not going to right back anymore to you comments cause its just a waste of time. this is what i think and im going to keep on thinking it. Have a great holiday and happy new year.

djmattreid is right, the man did come form money to start with. always helps when u have enough capital from the beginning to start something up and enough to be able to blow before u start making profit.

and the talent issue. well that's another story completely, and we all know that.

oh and btw, he drives a rolls:D