Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is. . .

Originally posted by roddigga

dondeisel26 baught me a "I WANNABE A MEATHEAD" x-mas package as an early christmas present, in meant so much to me...........i have never felt so go to be alive!!!!!!

well evryone knows that it work becouse it shore worked wonders for u just a few weeks ago you were a slinky like the rest of us now your meat head

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ericone

I GOT MY DOG FOR XMAS, BEST GIFT EVER CUZ I NEVER EXPECTED IT BUT ALWAYS WANTED ONE...I HEARD HER BARKING AT LIKE 4 A.M. AND RAN DOWN I WAS LIKE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

R.I.P. MISTLETOE:(

..that is the cutest thing!......

......and i don't know what my best gift was?.....probably some of the jewelery i got for confirmation...materialistic or not...it's gorgeous......

Originally posted by perns2002

Thanks.............

Only 6 weeks............

Girl wil be Emma

Boy will be Mark Junior

I am just waiting for the day my sister does also.....

she has been trying for 4 months now.

AWW. . I KEEP THEM ALL IN MY PRAYERS. . AND TELL YOUR SIS NOT TO WORRY IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE IT WILL FIND A WAY. .. ;)

Ericone. . .8 how cute. . did you wear those feet pajamas when playing with the doggie :tongue:

Originally posted by perns2002

Thanks.............

Only 6 weeks............

Girl wil be Emma

Boy will be Mark Junior

I am just waiting for the day my sister does also.....

she has been trying for 4 months now.

Babies are so cute, especially when you can give them back to their Mommy and Daddy.....:D

Originally posted by roddigga

and an answer to your questions the best thing i ever got for x-mas was i got was the g.i.joe aircraft carrier, it did not last too long b/c i put it in the bathtub and tried riding it...............

:laugh: :laugh: damn how did u fit that thing in your bath tub? that aircraft carrier was fawkin huge! :eek:

Now that I'm older and look back I'm just glad I have a great family & friends to share this time of the year with, that would have to be the greatest gift.

Originally posted by Jsen7

:laugh: :laugh: damn how did u fit that thing in your bath tub? that aircraft carrier was fawkin huge! :eek:

Now that I'm older and look back I'm just glad I have a great family & friends to share this time of the year with, that would have to be the greatest gift.

Where there's a will, there's a way....lol

You are right, it usually the little things that make us happiest, family, friends....:cool: