Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your New Years Resolutions???

Hunnie - Great minds think alike!!! I was seriously gonna post this too!!! :D

Finish up my last semester of school (*Must find the perfect balance between partying and studying to graduate)

Get hardcore back into the gym - This cold weather makes me lazy :(

Lose 10 llbs / Tone up by May - I gotta be ready for SUMMER 2003

Save MONEY and stop buying things so compulsively

Spend more time w/my family

See both old friends and new friends

:D :D :D

Originally posted by hunnie818

Mine are:

To get a 4.0 GPA next semester :aright:

Quit smoking :smoke:

Lose 20lbs by March

Get hardcore back into the gym

Save money icon21.gif

Fall in lust/love whateva ;)

Not kill anybody :blown:

What are yours??? :confused:

Well I made a New Years Resolution about 5 Years ago... It was to never make a New Years Resolution again... So far I have been living up to it... But I have made changes in my life since Last year... I lost 85 Lbs... I quit smoking... Actually January 31st will be 1 Year for me... ( Tapping self on back )...

Anyway Hunnie - If that pic that you posted recently is what you look like... Why in GODS NAME would you want to lose 20Lbs...

About going to the gym " Hardcore " Can you frequent Staten Island and be my trainer??? :)

About quiting smoking... Would be a great choice...

About not killing anybody... Why would you want to live up to that resolution... Some people just deserve to get... :blown:

To Fall In Love/Lust... Well I don't know about the love part... But may I try and help you out with the LUST part???

And finally... Good luck with the 4.0

As for me... I would just like to live another healthy year... And continue to move up in my company :)

That is what is important...

Originally posted by mystify82281

Save MONEY and stop buying things so compulsively

:D :D :D

Your not alone... I spend way to much money...

This past weekend alone...

$299 Digital Camera + $100 on Accessories for it...

$100 On DvDs...

$250 On Cloths...

$500 Xmas Gifts for Family... :eek: :eek: :eek::blown:

Originally posted by elementx

Well I made a New Years Resolution about 5 Years ago... It was to never make a New Years Resolution again... So far I have been living up to it... But I have made changes in my life since Last year... I lost 85 Lbs... I quit smoking... Actually January 31st will be 1 Year for me... ( Tapping self on back )...

Anyway Hunnie - If that pic that you posted recently is what you look like... Why in GODS NAME would you want to lose 20Lbs...

About going to the gym " Hardcore " Can you frequent Staten Island and be my trainer??? :)

About quiting smoking... Would be a great choice...

About not killing anybody... Why would you want to live up to that resolution... Some people just deserve to get... :blown:

To Fall In Love/Lust... Well I don't know about the love part... But may I try and help you out with the LUST part???

And finally... Good luck with the 4.0

As for me... I would just like to live another healthy year... And continue to move up in my company :)

That is what is important...

Good for you that you stopped smoking..its really hard...i give you props! :D

As far as that pic...that was me months ago.....i got that winter "body" going on...grrrrrrr

BUT...school is over tomorrow and i'll be back in my 2nd home(gym) everyday where i belong.....

BTW...where in Staten Island do you train??? I used to live there till 4 years ago....by heartland village..

Mystify......i'll teach you anything you want about training...lemme know your goal and i'll send you a complete work-out program.....Abs are fairly easy to obtain but genetics is a factor...lucky for me i build muscle like a guy....lol

oh and elementx....tell me you LUST me baby!...ooooh yeah!...lol :tongue:

Mystify......i'll teach you anything you want about training...lemme know your goal and i'll send you a complete work-out program.....Abs are fairly easy to obtain but genetics is a factor...lucky for me i build muscle like a guy....lol

Hunnie check your PM's when you get a chance :D

Thanks for helping :kiss2:

Good for you that you stopped smoking..its really hard...i give you props! :D

BTW...where in Staten Island do you train??? I used to live there till 4 years ago....by heartland village..

oh and elementx....tell me you LUST me baby!...ooooh yeah!...lol :tongue:

I train at Savage Fitness... But when you lived here it was known as Staten Island Health and Fitness... I am sure you know if it... It was right by where you lived...

Thanks... yeah quiting smoking was one of the best things I could do for myself... I never felt better... And my cloths dont smell like shit anymore...

As for the lust... Grrrr... I am off to work... Already running late... And I dont want to go in all HOT AND BOTHERED ;)

Till I post again from work... Off for now... Peace all...

PS I want to PM you as well about training... If you dont mind...

Peace...

Scott

Some New Year's Resolutions from da Bus...

1. Taper off on the ridillen....suuuuuuuuuuuuure...

2. Actually say no to drugs, just one time at least.....

3. Complete the 7th level of the comasutra master training.

4. Quit juicin... hahahahahahh.....

(You sissy man-bitches only wish I would!!)

5. Stop masturbating....... in the office bathroom...

6. Get the 8 pack stomach... just so you homo's that finally hit four will only feel it less of an accomplishment.

7. Rid the world of NJguido.com

8. Cancel my playboy subscription.

Just a few....

Originally posted by siscokid

HE SAID IT'S FINE. AREN'T YOU PROUD OF ME. I ACTUALLY POSTED SOMETHING TODAY. WHERE IS DONDORKUS ANYWAY? HOW'S THE TIZAH?

Awwww. . Yes I'm very proud of ya. . .I'll even give you a sticker, DieselDavey went to the movies today, and tizzah is home siick :rolleyes:

Originally posted by siscokid

WHY ISN'T DAVE A WORK TODAY? WHO IS HE AT THE MOVIES WITH. IS HE OUT WITH THAT OTHER GIRL AGAIN? TELL TIZZAH, I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER.

DiezelDavey went to work, and then work went to the movies. I'll send your LUV to the TIZZAH oh and by the way Davey wouldn't dare going to the movies with that "other gal" :tongue:

SORRY FOR GETTING OFF TOPIC IT WAS ALL HIS FAULT :laugh: