Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question For The New Cp Lawyer....

mrmatas2277

ok...Joey...i have been injured at work ok? and i wanna know if my job can be sued for "Gross Negligence"? they put that cheap brand of TP (toilet paper for u slow people), u know the sand paper kind...and everytime i wipe...i tear away anal tissue...and i find myself walking funny for a very long time...its getting to a point that i might need a skin graf for my anus...can i sue them for gross negligence? and mental anguish? i am afraid to even do #2 now, even at home...HELP ME JOEY!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ok...Joey...i have been injured at work ok? and i wanna know if my job can be sued for "Gross Negligence"? they put that cheap brand of TP (toilet paper for u slow people), u know the sand paper kind...and everytime i wipe...i tear away anal tissue...and i find myself walking funny for a very long time...its getting to a point that i might need a skin graf for my anus...can i sue them for gross negligence? and mental anguish? i am afraid to even do #2 now, even at home...HELP ME JOEY!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i would ask for 9.8 million for the physical damage to your anus granted joey will probably end up taking 70% of that amount as part of his lawyer fee, but the emotional anguish is unquantifiable

Originally posted by vicman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i would ask for 9.8 million for the physical damage to your anus granted joey will probably end up taking 70% of that amount as part of his lawyer fee, but the emotional anguish is unquantifiable

BUT MATTAS , i thought you told me your anus got ruined at that party we went to in which you got wasted & uhhhhhhhhhhh nevermind .... ummmmmmmm yeah , sue your company buddy :eek: :eek:

:laugh::D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

To me sounds like you've been hanging out too much with dropdasoap69. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ew dude...lololol..who the hec ever told u to visualize that crap???? (no pun intended! lol)

GUYS!!!! you people are so insensitive to my plight....after a "session" in the Men's room and after using that "sandpaper" like TP i can light a damn cigarette with my anus...its not funny...and Koky - - dont confuse my TP story with ur high school truth or dare days...ok?:finger: