Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Mall to Scope Out Hot Chicks/Christmas Shop

nyis4meatheads

OK, with all this talk of checking out hot chicks in malls, I'm actually starting to look forward to Christmas shopping. (I know this dream will end as soon as I start looking for a parking space).

So, any suggestions on good malls to check out hotties while you Christmas shop? I know the Pru always has some good talent, but the stores there suck for the most part. I always figured the Cambrigde-Side Galeria would be good, but it's just cramped with teenagers. Anyone know of any hidden gems or what?

lol great post.

yes i would agree with north shore and south shore malls. i would also highly recommend Coply and the Pru. dont bother with cambridge and burlington sucks (but if you are successful, she will most likely be a $$ honey) and do you really wanna be traveling all the way to providence.?? You would be looking for some "LDT" as my friend puts it. (long distance tang) ;)

hahah this is all coming from a former mall rat

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol great post.

yes i would agree with north shore and south shore malls. i would also highly recommend Coply and the Pru. dont bother with cambridge and burlington sucks (but if you are successful, she will most likely be a $$ honey) and do you really wanna be traveling all the way to providence.?? You would be looking for some "LDT" as my friend puts it. (long distance tang) ;)

hahah this is all coming from a former mall rat

:laugh: LDT... I love it!

Providence is definitely way too far.. plus the thought of going there this close to Christmas gives me the shakes.

From what I'm hearing, the North and South Shore malls are the way to go. I'll definitely have to check them out this weekend/next week.

Sue, I can only imagine how many hours you logged at the Emerald Square mall growing up! :D

LOL *DING DING DING* we hvae a winner.

yes the emerald square mall opened just when i entered jr high. you can imgaine how many laps i have logged in there (being 3 floors and all) ;) and in true mall rat fashion, i had a pt gig there in high school. how ironic though that a mall rat could grow up to be a buyer?! a true shoppers dream hehehe

Originally posted by prplhz

I say the Cambridge Side, not only do you get the rich bitches but you are likely to find your everyday underage hottie willing to ride the bologna pony!

:laugh: bologna pony:laugh:

I think that bologna should really be spelled bolony

Originally posted by prplhz

I say the Cambridge Side, not only do you get the rich bitches but you are likely to find your everyday underage hottie willing to ride the bologna pony!

i agree but you gotta lotta of the ghetto fabs there too. thats why i didnt nominate the galleria.

oh.. Natick is a good one. .totallly forgot about that too. rich bitches and good shopping

aye...natick mall aint too shabby. rich bitches are a good thing, but its a bit too far. i'd rather go there than the south shore plaza though. might have to go there tomorrow ;) just dont like that place. not a big fan of the south shore as a whole.

dont like the galeria either. it has way too much ghetto in it for me.