Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to...

timetraveler69

1. How long have the two of you been dating?

2. I really don't think there is a"right way" to ask your girl for a BJ. Ask her how she feels about it in general. If she thinks it's absolutely gross then you're pretty much out of luck. Personally I always thought giving BJs were gross 'cause that's what I had always been told. But then I decided to see for myself and I love it. I give my boyfriend BJs every chance I get;) . My boyfriend and I were together for about 3-4 months before I did it though. I guess just tell her that the sex is amazing, but you'd really love it if she gave your dick some special attention. Or lie and tell her it would be your first time getting one and you'd want someone who you love or really care about to do it.

well, to be honest with you, my guy use to ask me & i didn't see anything wrong wit it...after he asked me the first two times "it was that time of the month" everytime after that i would just go down on him...in a way, it was me returning a favor..he would please me & take care of me like there was no tomorrow & foreplay is a plus to having AMAZING sex

Guest gabo

you can even play with her clit while she has her period. Just make sure she has a tampon in and lick your fingers and start rubbing her clit in a small circular pattern and if yo uare brave enough you can even lick or suck on her clit while she has the tampon in.

Originally posted by timetraveler69

We have been together for 3 months, and the sex is unbelievable. I give her oral before sex 3 times out of 5 just to make sure shes taken care of.

when he first asked me we were only together about 2 months, but we were so confortable with each other & i was not offended at all when he asked me...i dunno if your girl is like this, but i do know girls that will NOT go down on their guys at all, just like i know guys that will NOT go down on their girls...but if you don't think your girl is like that, there's nuttin wrong wit just askin..it's not like you would be askin a lot, only once a month or so :D

Originally posted by timetraveler69

get my gfriend to go down on me instead of having sex, or during her "time of the month". A better way to put it, how do I ask?

Asking her for oral INSTEAD of sex might not be the best idea...Obviously there's a reason she hasn't done it (since you've been returning the favor)...She might be nervous (maybe she's lacking experience in that department)..Or she might not be the type of girl to INITIATE..she might want you to bring it up...Talk to her about it...but don't be a pig lol...just ask her why she hasn't gone down on you If you guys are doing everything else..there shouldn't be any serious reason why she wouldn't want to pleasure you :idea: