Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know that a lot of u here hates exit, but...

Originally posted by djfabioc

I just spoke with Eddie Baez and he will be back at Exit on saturday's at the white room along with Mike Negron starting this saturday...I think i might be back at my old house..

Eddie Baez? WOOHOO!!!!!!

Could you imagine him playing on the main floor instead of Junior.Out of control!;) ;)

Mike Negron is an awesome mofo and a nasty ass dj.......

I'd go back to that pit to support him but I know I might need a bottle just to get in so fuck it.......

Best of luck with your party but there's a better chance Bin Ladin will lick my ball sack then me showing up there. I wish best of luck but I'll pass

I still don't understand how Baez went from being one of the hottest and most followed DJ's in the city to not even drawing a crowd for a Friday night party at SF.

I, like many of us, am a former Tunnel Rat, that would love to get slammed by Eddie's Hard ass dark shit that at 6:30 at Tunnel. How many Dj's were trying to mimick his style and sound?

so: WHAT HAPPENED?

I went to Uni in DC and was dying to see him and the 3 or 4 times I saw him down here he was not into it at all, did nothing after mixing the tracks (not like Tunnel) and was playing for his (surprisingly) large gay audience with lots of vocals.

When I heard he got the SF party, I thought he was back, but the Tunnel generation either grew out of it or go to SF where JP is way in a different direction now than when him and Eddie were SF residents in the old SF.

I'm eager to hear how this party goes though.

Sorry for the rant, happy holidays!