Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Herb Question

guyman1966

Ok. Well, I don't know ab loooong term, but I know that 2 keep them fresh 4 a longer period of time in ur fridge just place them in a lil bowl of water or wrap a went paper towel around the stems to keep them from drying out 2 quickly. I'm not sure, but if you freeze them they might lose the flavor and texture that they have while fresh.

Originally posted by sunnyhost

Ok. Well, I don't know ab loooong term, but I know that 2 keep them fresh 4 a longer period of time in ur fridge just place them in a lil bowl of water or wrap a went paper towel around the stems to keep them from drying out 2 quickly. I'm not sure, but if you freeze them they might lose the flavor and texture that they have while fresh.

Yea, I'm worried about that! I can't believe this guy dropped off all this stuff to me. What the hell does he expect me to do with it? Make Sauce????? I did not want to seem ungrateful... he was acting like he was doing me the biggest favor...

Hey VIPNERD – aren’t you a cook? Want some Bayleaves?

You have probably seen it advertised on T.V.

There is a machine that bags things creating a vacum sealed container...if you have to store perishables very often, maybe this is a good product for you...if that's not the case...I say you roll those bitches up and smoke away...yup...nothing like a good oregano high and a little Bob Marley to chill oiut and relax.

peace out

Originally posted by guyman1966

Yea, I'm worried about that! I can't believe this guy dropped off all this stuff to me. What the hell does he expect me to do with it? Make Sauce????? I did not want to seem ungrateful... he was acting like he was doing me the biggest favor...

Ummm.....give it away 2 other people as a pre-holiday gift and just let them think u are very very generous????

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hey VIPNERD – aren’t you a cook? Want some Bayleaves?

I'm cool bro ....... BTW I do owe you guys a dinner ....... a promise is a promise ...... U have my word ......:aright:

:cool::hat: