Clubplanet Nightlife Community

in public...

dgmodel

no...not in nyc you cant...but if youre considering nj, i am in dire need of a roommate...25 minute train ride to penn station...no public beaters to speak of in my town...

sorry for the cheap plug...truth be told, they say we have become desensitized, but no matter how many times i see or hear about things like that, i still have the same reaction...:( ...it's a sad sad world...

...if you saw where i live you'd know why...i only pay $830 a month to split a 3 floor townhouse in one of the nicest areas in nj...25 minute train ride into nyc or a 20 minute ride to the holland...plus my family is in south jersey and my job is nearby...all of which could change, but i have a hard time giving up this space right now...it's just that sweet...

...i am completely serious...i posted on the ny and nj board but to no avail...bad time right now with the holidays i guess...i even put up something on roommateservices.com or some shit...

it's a 25-30 minute train ride to penn station and then i dont know the subway system well enough to tell you how much further you'd add on...but if you had a car, you could drive 20 minutes to hoboken and catch the path all the way downtown...

i need somebody either by 2/1 the latest but i have to give notice sooner if i am going to give up the place....if youre thinking about it, you could come check it out and see how the commute is...summit - where i live - is all nyc people...unfortunately, we were one of the hardest nj cities hit on 9/11 but it gives you an idea of how a majority of my area commutes...it's a better value for your dollar plus you come back to a quiet, quaint neighborhood at the end of the day or night...if that is indeed what you're looking for...

$830 plus utilities (only water is included, but utilities are low)

I have Cable Internet Access which we could network probably wireless...i heard it works pretty well...that's only $34.99 per month that we would split...so that's $17.50/month...not too shabby for cable...

just a quick description:

rear entrance to fully carpeted basement with laundry room...right now my office is there but theoretically i wanted to make it a game room with a pool table, darts, bar, etc...

first floor: half bath, kitched with cupboard, dining room and living room (36" tv with wired surround sound and leather sectional with recliners), coat closet by front door

second floor: two bedrooms, full bath, and closet in hallway...bedrooms are differently sized but we could discuss proper arrangements or compensation via reduced rent or something...