Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Level Was Dead For David Padilla

Originally posted by eddieg-soilder

for all you people that say you know you need to show respect....why dont you start by showing up to his night and show him respect....you all here talk so much shit its ridicoulus.

the facts are the facts...he sucks...his old, QUIT NOW while your a head.

I never met him...but i hear so much shit its sad.

What does respect have to do with support??? I dont go listen to DP because he doesnt play my preference in music... Maybe some of the things your saying are true.... Like you said "what comes around goes around"... IF he's dicked around some people it probably WILL come back to him...I just dont understand why you can t just sit back quietly and watch it happen... Instead of coming on here taking cheap shots...Sounds to me like someones holding a grudge...

Originally posted by bassboy

I've seen David Padilla twice.

The first time was at Shadow Lounge, where he was playing under GA's name. He wasn't there earlier, so he played the same set as the opening DJ (DJ WAG) almost record for record.

The second time was with Sobeton at Level for the Re-Whatever tour, and he was so bad that it was ridiculous. Sobeton was sleeping on top of a grabage can, and I was too stunned to believe it.

:laugh: :laugh: Eric is back ! sup bro ?? :D

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

What does respect have to do with support??? I dont go listen to DP because he doesnt play my preference in music... Maybe some of the things your saying are true.... Like you said "what comes around goes around"... IF he's dicked around some people it probably WILL come back to him...I just dont understand why you can t just sit back quietly and watch it happen... Instead of coming on here taking cheap shots...Sounds to me like someones holding a grudge...

100%:aright:

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

What does respect have to do with support??? I dont go listen to DP because he doesnt play my preference in music...

Exactly, maybe you are the problem...what are you looking for when you go to a place like Level which used to be hot years ago to listen to David Padilla who used be hot years ago???

Unless you are there because you like them both...maybe you are the one who's out of place.

Respect David Padilla for what he represents and don't try to bring him down publicly with such bitterness, obviously, there's gotta be more to your criticism than just a bad night at a club...

What's all that shit about his personal character anyways??? First, you start by totally trashing his performance on the decks and then you move on to him being this and that...not cool at all.

Personally, I hold much love and respect to DP because he was fucking incredible way back in The Mix days...that's the memory I have of him and that's the memory I keep...I have moved onto different styles of music as well as to different types of venues...respect is one thing, support is another...don't get them confused...for example...you support DP but you don't respect him...who's the looser?

Guest saleen351

The only djs that can save level already have contracts down here... plus why play there when they can play space or maze or crobar?

level not sure how you are gonna survive much longer..:(

purplelingo fucked it up big time..

Originally posted by saleen351

The only djs that can save level already have contracts down here... plus why play there when they can play space or maze or crobar?

level not sure how you are gonna survive much longer..:(

purplelingo fucked it up big time..

Merengui!:idea::D

Originally posted by sobeton

:laugh: :laugh: Eric is back ! sup bro ?? :D

Tony!

What's up my friend? How is life treating you. I'm back from Spain dude and living in DC. Spain was crazy and DC is terrible.

There is NO scene.

Hey, please keep in touch with me. Can you send me your other email addy the Bellsouth one?

Hit me up at emartinez@pd.state.gov

Look forward to talking.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by davidpadilla

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

DP i have no problem comming out to see you spin. Though i won't pay, I don't believe in paying cover, but i'd go, and bring a crew, and give you my honest 2 cents. I'll rip you to shreads if it sucks, but i'll also give you props if you are good.

Describe your style of play for me.... then in the new year, since i'm retired from space, i'll go.... pm me comps... sorry i got to be arogant about the cover charges, but i'm the saleen, and any cover it too much cover...

Guest brwneydtrouble

For someone that says that they never met the guy, you sure seem to hypothetically "know" David Padilla like he's the blacksheep cousin.

Just remember that third party information is hearsay. Like that game we used to play when we were kids, whispering a phrase in each other's ears till in the end the phrase was totally distorted to the point that it no longer even resembled the original.

I was very intent on checking out DP on Sat, but I had so many places to go, that I never even made it out to Jail to see DJT.

Having been to Level before on a dead night, made me look around and realize that its a HUGE venue. A place that big is hard to fill, ESPECIALLY when you have another big name playing at another club.

Honestly, I expected more people at Space for DD, but it seemed that Clubland was pretty empty on the whole this weekend.

Saleen, there are SOOO many opportunitues to get into clubs for free, why do you have to insist on having people hook you up? Demanding these privileges will get you nothing but animosity in the end.