Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question for people who drink alcohol..

of course today is the day we have to go take pictures to renew our company ID badge. so for the next 365 days i get to remember what a retart i was last night.

i'm convinced my life is being recorded by the government and viewed at corporate dinners for entertainment. ya know, like instead of having a band, they put the TV on and there's Jay, breaking shit, losing something, injuring himself, acting like a drunken disaster, etc.

Originally posted by misk

..i am usually still drunk when i wake up.....and can't see anyways..

Oooooo

:clap: :clap:

I really need to see you in action at some point Misky.

It's been a long time since I woke up drunk. I remember I couldn't drive myself home from Seaside once on a Monday morning. I ended up being late for work, cause I had to sit and wait it out.

Originally posted by ou812

Oooooo

:clap: :clap:

I really need to see you in action at some point Misky.

It's been a long time since I woke up drunk. I remember I couldn't drive myself home from Seaside once on a Monday morning. I ended up being late for work, cause I had to sit and wait it out.

.......lol...many a trips home from the shore have been delayed due to someone's degree of MANGLEDNESS!....

.......will u be at metro NYE?????

Nope, I'm going to that party on the 3rd level at Madison Square Garden with my girlfriend. But a co-worker of mine is coming to the area for a few so I might have to bring him to Metro the weekend after.

There's forces plotting against us Misk that are keeping us apart.

Originally posted by dogekid

of course today is the day we have to go take pictures to renew our company ID badge. so for the next 365 days i get to remember what a retart i was last night.

i'm convinced my life is being recorded by the government and viewed at corporate dinners for entertainment. ya know, like instead of having a band, they put the TV on and there's Jay, breaking shit, losing something, injuring himself, acting like a drunken disaster, etc.

Dont feel that bad cause after they watch your tape they are watching mine...It is now going on 3 weeks that I have managed to make an ass out of myself.....All i know is that they are going to get a real kick out of NYE's Video.:laugh:

Originally posted by chellybell

Dont feel that bad cause after they watch your tape they are watching mine...It is now going on 3 weeks that I have managed to make an ass out of myself.....All i know is that they are going to get a real kick out of NYE's Video.:laugh:

if they watch my NYE tape i may be deported the next day. either that, or honorarily entered into the tough man competition for drinking that much and still managing to walk the next day.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

LOL.....Hey why fight it????

I don't udually get the red eye thing, I just try and figure out why I felt the need to consume so much....:confused::blown:

lol......do u remember that kid u were standing with((..i don't know who it was))....after the lights came on sat night...that busted his ass!!!!!!!!.........he must have had red eyes in the morning!!....i think we were the only 2 who saw that!

Originally posted by ou812

Nope, I'm going to that party on the 3rd level at Madison Square Garden with my girlfriend. But a co-worker of mine is coming to the area for a few so I might have to bring him to Metro the weekend after.

There's forces plotting against us Misk that are keeping us apart.

....i CAN'T go to metro the fri after nye!!...i have a graduation party.......wanna come lol!.....

Originally posted by misk

lol......do u remember that kid u were standing with((..i don't know who it was))....after the lights came on sat night...that busted his ass!!!!!!!!.........he must have had red eyes in the morning!!....i think we were the only 2 who saw that!

Yeah, that was funny...Nice recovery skills. He was actually sick all day yesterday. He thinks he had food posioning from whereever he ate dinner with his parents....:vomit3:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Ummmm...excuse me...you only saw me bust my ass once...and that was temps...

and i dont remember it...so it does'nt count!!!!

Alright there jellylegs!

lmao!! jellylegs, nice.

hey, another question.. i just found little rocks under the skin on my palms. does that mean i fell down last night???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

You were MIA, as usual...lol

....lol....i think she may have been right there.....cause there were a bunch of us.......and NO ONE saw LMAO.......then he was like....whew no one saw me......and i was right there...."I SAW U! I SAW U!!!!".....:laugh:

Drink water before you go to bed. Your redness is from dehydration. Which is pretty harsh on your body. The rule of thumb is a glass of water for every drunk, but seeing as noone could ever drink that much water just try to get as much as you can down.

Originally posted by hunnie818

Who busted their ass????

Why do i always miss it!!!!!!!

Don't worry Hunnie.. I missed it too!!! :(

Or wait... maybe I was just too drunk to remember....

All I know is Misk and I had to keep reminding each other of the evening's events.... we both seemed to forget a lot!

:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Don't worry Hunnie.. I missed it too!!! :(

Or wait... maybe I was just too drunk to remember....

All I know is Misk and I had to keep reminding each other of the evening's events.... we both seemed to forget a lot!

:D

..or maybe you were getting yourself a NEW beer! lmao!........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!