Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, Is Cherri worth going to????

exit82

i know there was a cherri review but that was just dj bashing. all in all was the crowd good looking? i know the music was good because gio was there, but is this place going to be the new hot spot?? and about how many people were there on saturday??

Guys… I just read all that Dj Drama and now on this thread who ever is saying this place will be NORTH JERSEYS New HOT SPOT ……

Please Dude Get a Grip this is just another Temporary converted Party, you have to be simply out of your fuckin mines to think that this place will compete with the Likes of Metro Soundgarden Joeys…

This Message Board is Becoming a Fucking JOKE…. This shouldn’t be called Club Planet .com it should be called Promoter/DJ’sbashing17-18yearolds dot com

:laugh:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Guys… I just read all that Dj Drama and now on this thread who ever is saying this place will be NORTH JERSEYS New HOT SPOT ……

Please Dude Get a Grip this is just another Temporary converted Party, you have to be simply out of your fuckin mines to think that this place will compete with the Likes of Metro Soundgarden Joeys…

This Message Board is Becoming a Fucking JOKE…. This shouldn’t be called Club Planet .com it should be called Promoter/DJ’sbashing17-18yearolds dot com

what are you talking about??? How do you think those places started? They just opened and instently became great....and also you are saying this board is becoming a joke, this is a well thought observation after 34 posts:aright:

this board is more for self promotion then actual truth telling. i have to say though that elite promoters did throw a hell of a party at cherri.

no-one thought deko was going to be so big when they first opened it just happened. it can happen with cherri to.

also the elite party is saturdays @ cherri. i don't think there competition is metro, joeys or soundgarden. i think the only competition is deko but thats south jersey.

i'm confident in elites whole crew that this party is only going to get bigger.

wait til summer when they open up the pool @ cherri it should be hot!!!!!!

arkmond i agree with you that there is alot of bashing on here but you got to understand thats like anything in life when there is more then one person in a group they all try to bash you into submission.

take it for what its woth a go read!!!!

PLease enlighten us as to what clubplanet is suppose to be about then if you think you know so much?

It seems that promoting a party....................complimenting it or putting it down(in other words-REVIEWS)...........hyping up a DJ or bashing him(again-REVIEWS).............people talking about how much fun they did or didn't have..............it seems that is exactly what it should be about........"clubs/DJ's/partys/an people"

and some small talk among friends.............if you don't like it then leave........

and as far as competing with the other clubs it seemed to do a pretty dam good job the other night and I hope that continues.........is that bad to wish good furtune on another establishment and the team promoting it............I don't think so!

Originally posted by incredulous

what are you talking about??? How do you think those places started? They just opened and instently became great....and also you are saying this board is becoming a joke, this is a well thought observation after 34 posts:aright:

Originally posted by incredulous

haha good one! nicely said! :clap:

Originally posted by baldbull

this board is more for self promotion then actual truth telling. i have to say though that elite promoters did throw a hell of a party at cherri.

no-one thought deko was going to be so big when they first opened it just happened. it can happen with cherri to.

also the elite party is saturdays @ cherri. i don't think there competition is metro, joeys or soundgarden. i think the only competition is deko but thats south jersey.

i'm confident in elites whole crew that this party is only going to get bigger.

wait til summer when they open up the pool @ cherri it should be hot!!!!!!

arkmond i agree with you that there is alot of bashing on here but you got to understand thats like anything in life when there is more then one person in a group they all try to bash you into submission.

take it for what its woth a go read!!!!

BALDBULL thank you for the support as far as Akroned dont fucking come we dont need you there we will do fine with out you.... We are not worried about Soundgarden different crowd, Metro not a worry.... So take your drama somewhere else because like I said I dont want you there:cool:

Dude Please understand this… I’m not looking to bash anyone in particular, I don’t even know who you guys are. But I have to respond to the dude that said every club starts somewhere or party’s starts off slow and then matures. WRONG

When Metro opened I think back in 1998 the Place Was off the Wall right from the start that dude Pete know exactly what he was doing and had a plan and you can just tell that is was gonna work… Results Metro is still there and on the Charts.

Now Joeys… that place has been around for years and years So established that it moved from one location to another in the same town of Clifton I believe and so did it’s crowd. The place rocks… Year after year

Soundgarden are you kidding me this place is an institution … do your home work the people that own this place are the creators of a little club at the Jersey shore Called TEMPTATIONS…. Did you know that Ask Denny tsettos

Abyss another Icon Hunka Bunka another… These one off Party don’t last it’s just a simple fact…. Not looking to hurt any bodies feelings especially if some of you guys make a living promoting just speaking my mind… I wish you all the best

Can we all just stop the drama please :D:blank:

Whoever doesn't want to go, THEN FINE, they don't want you there anyway...

If you haven't given it a chance, you shouldn't be saying anything til you go check it out ANYWAY...

Whoever was there, and had a good time - GOOD! (I did)

Whoever's going back.... I"ll see you this Saturday!!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce:

:D

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Ok Newbie with 3 post you shouldnt even comment

just cause i don't post doesn't mean i haven't been reading this board for almost a year. just realize yet again your place needs alot of work, constructive criticism helps. your shitty attitude makes the place look bad. also when you have promoters for the place hype it up and play dumb making posts asking how it was doesn't look to good either. do you think the majority of people who post/read this board don't know who's Bullshitting about a place cause they promote for it.