45. Lottie

46. Laurent Garnier

47. Guy Ornadel

48. Lisa Pin Up

49. Anthony Pappa

50. Johan Gielen

Tenaglia fell to 11

:eek:

It's supposley is the best list out there, but lets remember, most of the people that vote on this list are from Europe, mostly England.

I do agree ,that most of those names belong on that list.

JP,Junior,Tstettos,Rydell and others, are not well known at all in the internatinoal level., but they would make my list becasue I love there style and they do know how to cater there crowds and there mixing,programing, and creativity is as good as it gets.

I would get bashed in the NY board for saying that, but fuck those fuckers, just becasue there not into that so called "Jersey style", doesn't mean a dj ain't good. You don't half to like a dj's selection, in order for him to be a good dj, lets face it, you can get all kinds of music nowadays, it's not about the selection, but what the dj does with it . This brings me to my next point.

It is a little annoying when you hear people comparing all these new dj's in Jersey, to Tsettos, Rydell, K.LO, and Santana. Yup, they may be playing the same tracks, but anybody with MP3 or a really good hook up, can do that. People should really pay attention to how a dj mixes, teases, accpellas matching perfect with beats, the whole 9 yards, the flawlessness.

Don't get me wrong, there are some great upcomong dj's we got in Jersey, I just think it is a little unfair when you compare them to those dj's that early.

Back to the list: All that matters is Tenaglia is the most respected dj out there in the world by his fellow top 100 dj's and they know the real deal. He gets his props by these Mags most times and WMC he is the main show in the Mecca of djing. If you do the % of all the rankings, he is #1.

Deep Dish should have cracked top 5 becasue they are great, pretty much most dj's in that list could have gone either way.

Oh yea, I threw JP in there, even though I'm not feeling him of late, I used think he was alot better 99-2000, but I got respect for the guy becasue no other dj in the world spins marathon sets, every weekend, for some 4-5 years, even more years. He averages atleast 12 hr sets, atleast. He also holds the most consistent party in NYC(the capital of clubland), with SF saturdays, in a day of age, where that is hard to do in NYC. I do plan on giving him another chance in JAN2003.

And xxxsplashxxx, that list has been out atleast a couple of months:D

Absolutely no offense to the person who posted this list but that list is a big ass piece of shit!

that list is made up of "who pays" & "who doesn't" . . .

some of the dj's on that list aren't capable of mixing to save they're lives let alone put together a set!!!

dont get me wrong some of those dj's are excellent dj's but can anyone say "fucking overrated" jesus h christ!!!!

sasha?? cmon can we (they) suck his dick any harder???

cmon "dj" mag...you can do a lot better than that??

is this just me?

please..............are you kidding me ttestos, rydell & santana? all good dj's but i dont how you even in the same class as a tenaglia & etc. lets get serious were talking about world reknown dj's not jersey cheese.

you can't even compare temps, deko or metro to any place in europe. not to mention arc in the city.

Hey baldbull you fuckface, did you read what I wrote, you asshole.

I said I would add those dj's in MY LIST, my list, my opinon

MY LIST...did you read that.

I love there style and there mixing is tight.

I had nothing but good things to say about those other djs(top100), you fucking tool.

And I rate a club on it's energy,vibe,crowd,atmoshere,music and crazynies. So, yes tempts would rank among the TOP you degenerate fool.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hey baldbull you fuckface, did you read what I wrote, you asshole.

I said I would add those dj's in MY LIST, my list, my opinon

MY LIST...did you read that.

I love there style and there mixing is tight.

I had nothing but good things to say about those other djs(top100), you fucking tool.

And I rate a club on it's energy,vibe,crowd,atmoshere,music and crazynies. So, yes tempts would rank among the TOP you degenerate fool.

thanks............i'm happy you explained yourself. i woudn't want you to be considered jersey cheese

Originally posted by tempkid

And xxxsplashxxx, that list has been out atleast a couple of months:D

I totally agree with what you wrote witht the exception of the quoted statement----> If the list has been out, then why was is not posted earlier you faggot fuck:tongue:

Originally posted by baldbull

please..............are you kidding me ttestos, rydell & santana? all good dj's but i dont how you even in the same class as a tenaglia & etc. lets get serious were talking about world reknown dj's not jersey cheese.

you can't even compare temps, deko or metro to any place in europe. not to mention arc in the city.

FINALLY...someone that knows what good music and who brings the skills to the turn tables.

richie:puke:

yes this list has been out for about 2 months now. And it is created by voters from around the World. Granted, no one is ever happy with the results but you cant really complain if you didnt vote. If you think Tsettos deserved a spot on this list, you had the opportunity to vote him up there.

In the future, CP should post a thread to vote for your favorite DJ and post the voting link. Then we can see if we would have any type of impact on the results. Does anyone know when next year's voting starts?

Originally posted by baldbull

Why the fuck are you so negative since you came on this board you have nothing to say nice...

IMO, local djs have a certain uniqueness on there own. Whether or not it may be of a certain chessyness will be argued by most who frequent these boards. I think it should be know, that there is a level of quality displayed by the Djs listed on that list. For those that are local closeminded and unfamiliar with them should not comment or critisise on who they should see or who they should not see on that list.

Mane