Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BIGGEST ANOUNCMENT IN NJ NIGHTCLUB HISTORY...frm METRO!

ml2k1

GUYS, THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW EVERYONES...... AND I MEAN EVERYONES,MIND!!!!!!!

Details coming soon. This one is so big that i really,really am dying say it, but i have have STRICT instructions not to say it till the "time " is right. Believe me when i tell you, this will be one that will go down in history 4eva! . Brought to you by the ONLY ones that CAN & ALWAYS do their BEST to bring it to YOU!!!!!.................The Metro lounge family!

maybe we will anounce it on New Years Eve...Maybe at around 6 or 7 am? :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ml2k1

GUYS, THIS ONE IS GONNA BLOW EVERYONES...... AND I MEAN EVERYONES,MIND!!!!!!!

Details coming soon. This one is so big that i really,really am dying say it, but i have have STRICT instructions not to say it till the "time " is right. Believe me when i tell you, this will be one that will go down in history 4eva! . Brought to you by the ONLY ones that CAN & ALWAYS do their BEST to bring it to YOU!!!!!.................The Metro lounge family!

maybe we will anounce it on New Years Eve...Maybe at around 6 or 7 am? :D

Cant u give us a hint?:D

Well, what would be your BIGGEST wish for Metro Lounge to make come true, from a nightclub stand point that is......What do you think we could do to make some of the best nights out we all have ever had,EVEN BETTER?

What could we do that would make the VIBE,the ENERGY,the FEELING of happines that metro lounge brings us all week in and week out........what could we do to make that EVEN BETTER........

thats ALL i am saying............

Well, what would be your BIGGEST wish for Metro Lounge to make come true, from a nightclub stand point that is......What do you think we could do to make some of the best nights out we all have ever had,EVEN BETTER?

What could we do that would make the VIBE,the ENERGY,the FEELING of happines that metro lounge brings us all week in and week out........what could we do to make that EVEN BETTER........

jenna jameson giving out blowjobs at the door while mauro picotto spins and you give out free drinks?!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!:eek:

The bathroom guy is gonna give out smiley stickers that make you feel funny?

personally i think that's a good idea because his tip bucket was a little low last time i saw......

SalvationArmy.jpg

Originally posted by imnakedritenow

The bathroom guy is gonna give out smiley stickers that make you feel funny?

personally i think that's a good idea because his tip bucket was a little low last time i saw......

SalvationArmy.jpg

You know it's low??!

Dude when he held out the basket he wasn't offering you the money you where supposed to give him a tip!

Originally posted by ml2k1 u guys crak me up..

George is going to give out lap dances to the ladies-

and extend one to KOSTAP :D

then theres something special for the guys like the new

METRO GRLS and their show----

oh oh and i know!!

in the booth WITH richie???...

npa-logo-medium.jpg

YEP YEP your got it!!

its ME spinning it HARD on only tracks the he and i produced?

ok ok maybe not..

199826.jpg

Originally posted by tempkid

I know, petey told me friday.

My mouth is shut.

All I can say is WOW

I would recomend people show up at 7pm that night to be safe on getting in.

I still don't believe it though, but if it happens George I give you guys major props.:D

just spill the surpise i hate suprises