Clubplanet Nightlife Community

......hot........

Mystify

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

You are in BIG trouble Missy!!!! You ruined my thread!!!!!....and for what????.... Some wack pictures of an 80's has-been????

:blank::tongue:

..yes yes.....an 80 has been who is currently boning britney's man!....:tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by misk

..yes yes.....an 80 has been who is currently boning britney's man!....:tongue::laugh:

ENOUGH!!!!! You must stop ruining this thread :cuss:

Oh and by the way... If you've been correctly following the gossip....Justin is currently boning MANY women, not just Ms. 80's has-been....Whatever...She's still got nothing on Britney...

EXCEPT GOING THROUGH HER DIRTY LAUNDRY!!! :tongue:

You perplex me a little Mystify.......................let me ask you this though, in a perfect world , I'm guessing a perfect one, if Britney propositioned you for a night of dinner, dancing and perhaps a nightcap are her place afterwards, would you accept.

I'm just wondering if you simply admire her physical presence, or if you "admiration" goes a bit further.

:D

Originally posted by ou812

You perplex me a little Mystify.......................let me ask you this though, in a perfect world , I'm guessing a perfect one, if Britney propositioned you for a night of dinner, dancing and perhaps a nightcap are her place afterwards, would you accept.

I'm just wondering if you simply admire her physical presence, or if you "admiration" goes a bit further.

:D

:laugh::eek:

Hey all I'm tryin to do here is remind everyone that she looks damn good...there's been too much hype over Christina....it was needed and necessary! :tongue:

As for a night of dinner, dancing, and nightcap w/Britney....I'd be stupid not to accept - ;)

:love2::love::makeout::D

Hey all I'm tryin to do here is remind everyone that she looks damn good...there's been too much hype over Christina....it was needed and necessary! :tongue:

As for a night of dinner, dancing, and nightcap w/Britney....I'd be stupid not to accept - ;)

:grin:

Well, in the event that such a rare occurance should come to fruition, make sure to have a camera handy.

:cool:

helll I would too - :laugh:

but I must say -- I think Briteny is pretty ordinary- and her music is the pits

i dont like her music but i have to admmit she is gorgeous

i few sudjestions to britney :

1) she sould be @ maxim ..

2) i think she should do other type of pictures where she can show more her beautty :) we would love to see her , doing some sexy pics ..

3) she should use more frequently skirt,she have GREAT legs

she looks wonderful ...

i hope her agents let her do something like that one of this days

:drool

Originally posted by scaredgirl

i dont like her music but i have to admmit she is gorgeous

i few sudjestions to britney :

1) she sould be @ maxim ..

2) i think she should do other type of pictures where she can show more her beautty :) we would love to see her , doing some sexy pics ..

3) she should use more frequently skirt,she have GREAT legs

she looks wonderful ...

i hope her agents let her do something like that one of this days

:drool

your sig gave me desk wood. :(