Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saleen announcing his top tracks....

wakeup

I normally tolerate people linking my photos (a la mrmatas), but you mangled my image and cropped out the CJ logo. That's a hangable offense in my neck of the woods. It's not the best image I've shot, but I'm goin' on principle here...

Originally posted by pod

I normally tolerate people linking my photos (a la mrmatas), but you mangled my image and cropped out the CJ logo. That's a hangable offense in my neck of the woods. It's not the best image I've shot, but I'm goin' on principle here...

Bump!:pissy:

Originally posted by pod

i had nothin to do with photoshoppin or cuttin it, one of saleens many fans pm'd me with it and also someone posted it on another board

• 2 years later...

I agree...this is a travesti :mad:

Not for nothing but you totally wrecked my photo just to bring out his pit stain.

Not for nothing but your photo was wrecked from the moment you focused on the target...

Dan keep the camera on the girls man you do such a nice job with that....