Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So Who's at Work?

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

yup here till 5:30.... then im going shopping!!!!!!

macys always has specials the day after xmas so im gonna go there see what i can find. :D

Can't wait till tomorrow. Get off at 10:30am. Going home to nap for about 2 hours and then heading out to the city to do a whole shit load of shopping... :D

Oh and CODY yes I complain while I am working. But come every Friday I look like this...

:D:bounce::clap: :clap: :clap2::cool::tongue::D And every other smiley you can think of... OT pay is great. Following that the whole company gets a double weeks paycheck... :tongue:

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

yup here till 5:30.... then im going shopping!!!!!!

macys always has specials the day after xmas so im gonna go there see what i can find. :D

Yoo I am SO going shopping too! LOL.. I want some new clothes and day-after-Christmas sales are always good for my broke ass. :D

Originally posted by elementx

Oh and CODY yes I complain while I am working. But come every Friday I look like this...

:D:bounce::clap: :clap: :clap2::cool::tongue::D And every other smiley you can think of... OT pay is great. And then the first week of January we get a double week pay check. :tongue:

When the hell am I gonna meet you? :tongue:

:gang:

yeah, but at least im working with files that are interesting. Our attorneys here reprezent quite a few NBA transactions and dealings, so im gettting my fill on some aquisitions B4 it comes out on espn :cool:

PS... the new Charlotte expansion team is to be called the Charlotte Pride :blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

yeah, but at least im working with files that are interesting. Our attorneys here reprezent quite a few NBA transactions and dealings, so im gettting my fill on some aquisitions B4 it comes out on espn :cool:

PS... the new Charlotte expansion team is to be called the Charlotte Pride :blank:

Pride?...eh...worst part of that is how much money they spent on its development and creation..

...one of our clients is the agent for Mo Vaughn...but that has never seemed to get interesting...we used to do some work for some of the Devils...

...a couple years back, when the Devils had their first round in Florida, Neidermayer (sp.) had his wife call and try to book the cheapest coach ticket for her and her son to fly down for the game(s)...fuckin coach...go figure...

oh yea...and i am stuck at work today tomorrow and saturday...but i dont try to think about it...head down...grinding away...