Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Poll..who Has The Best Job This Is Uer Only Time 2 Brag

caruch

I once worked in a junk yard stripping cars for parts, that job was so fun. Very tiresome and physical but i leanred alot. That was the only time that being in 90+ degree heat, in a dangerous environment around equipment that could kill you in an instant was fun.

Another good job i had over the summer was landscaping, all i did was move Mulch. The site was across the street form this girl that ALWAYS had her firends over so I reaped the benifits. I also had a good tan and was in pretty good shape. Too bad i was almost killed when a backhoe operator almost swong a bucket too close to my head...

Now im a busboy but im only in HS so who cares.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I technically have 2 jobs, but still manage to work MAYBE 2 days and 1 nite all week long, with enough money to live the way i want to right now.

I work for a radio station setting up their live broadcasts from clubs around the metro area on friday or saturday nites (so basicly I get paid very well to go to a club for 3 hours and work, then i can party with whoever (usually my girl) i bring with me.

on saturday and sunday during the day, i work for one of the major TV networks as a computer tech...for a boss who was an ex-clubber and could care less if i show up with the same clothes on from the nite before and wearing sunglasses :cool: and when i'm there 99% of the time i just sit and chill surfing the net waiting for something to break.

Then during the week i get to sit on my ass, hit up the gym, and get ready for the next weeked :D

nope, no complaints here..

bern

Originally posted by clubangel

I used to work for The Media Edge (part of Y&R)...now I work for Media Planning Group...what about you??

Hi angel, I'm actually partners in a small agency in Westfield. I've been in the business for 10 years now. I've been dying to work for a large agency in the city, especially after hearing about all the perks. I'm on the creative side, Art Director.

Got any job openings? :D

Joey

AIM: NJDionysus

Originally posted by themoo

georgeacasta2 and njdionysius, you guys never miss an opportunity. i got to get my hands on a pic of you guys, i got some photoshop skills myself....So when you see my camera, you better run!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

PDRM1171.JPG

Bye the way, my porsche is for sale, so if anyone is interested send me a PM or email to AMoussa@njguido.com :eek:

I WAS THINKING OF GETTINGTHE NEW ONE , E MAIL ME ABOUT THE CAR, I MAY BE INTERESTED.......MARKCARUCCI@AOL.COM OR CARUCH22@AOL.COM......AND U ARE WELCOME TO STOP BY TASTE ON SAT. I DO THAT PARTY THERE U CAN BRING THE CAR THERE FOR ME TO SEE!!!

georgeacasta2 and njdionysius, you guys never miss an opportunity. i got to get my hands on a pic of you guys, i got some photoshop skills myself....So when you see my camera, you better run!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

All in good fun, I'm game. Now Anthony, no offense brotha but you know what they say about men with red sports cars... they're trying to make up for a shortage of something missing in their pants! :laugh: By the way and this absolutely has nothing to do with you, but I hate Porsches with a passion! I deal with the automotive industry everyday and I've just never liked them. My .02 cents!

moomobile.jpg

Bye the way, my porsche is for sale, so if anyone is interested send me a PM or email to AMoussa@njguido.com :eek:

LOL moo, your a good sport :D BTW, your porshe is really nice.

:laugh: Hey I saw all the people with nice jobs on here and figured it might be a good place to sell it. I bought it brand new, its a 2001 with 13k miles on it. Garage kept. Want to get a 911 instead down the road, for now I got big plans for NJGUIDO and could use a buck or 2. Guards red is beautiful regardless of what they say about red. Celebmandrake just so you know, it is 1 of the top 10 handling sports cars in the world ahead of the 911 and that includes Ferrari's Lamborghini's and all. It also has been ranked in the top 10 cars period every year since its existence. Back stupid statements up with knowledge next time, so you can stop making yourself look like an idiot. And yes it is more affordable than the 70k 911.

Originally posted by calebmandrake

It seems apparent that your knowledge of porsches is elementary because a brand new 911 goes for more than 70k.

A lamborghini can make a 90 degree turn at 60 miles an hour. Can your piece of shit do that? Bro, admit you have the equivalent to that of a Z3 roadster.

Now, be gone.

the only time you ever saw a lamborghini was when that pimp picked up your mom for work

Originally posted by calebmandrake

Yeah thats a boxster. Pretty much what a C 240 means to the Mercedes family. SHIT!

MY SWeEtIE PiE !!!! LOoKiE At THe CAr Y)Ou BuyYA FOR Me!!! OuTR HAiRy BUttS A Blow In DA WInD!!!!! AnD OuR GReeK FRiEnd Go In the Back Trunka!! I LOvea THis CAr YoU COmE a HoMe Soon aNd BriNG The SteaK!!!

I Ned To WaX Now I GO In thE ShowR!!!!!