Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi

solargirl

Originally posted by solargirl

Have not been to miami in 2 years where should I go ..I arrive on a wed. and leave on monday.

PMed U a month ago ....... PM me when U get here ....... there is no place like South Florida ....... and I know Jersey ....... and NYC ...

:hat:

We fly in the 18 or 19 of march..staying at roney palace.

Last time we went to warsaw..i think and gspot..bedroom..liquid or something and a few other places..not sure what night are good where.

Thanks

oh wonderful, so you'll be here for conference. Is this your first time coming down to conference? .. As far as where the places you'd want to go, it's all subjective to the parites going on ... what muzik do you like? ... there's much to talk about since Prince's list dosent start updating till January. Shoot me a PM when ya can ...

- Digital7

We fly in the 18 or 19 of march..staying at roney palace.

Last time we went to warsaw..i think and gspot..bedroom..liquid or something and a few other places..not sure what night are good where.

Thanks

are you the head of the Solar girls?? :confused:

see ya during WMC! :D

sobeton

how old are you? I am also from staten Island ..before I moved to Jersey.

I am old enough to know better, and young enough to do it anyway.. :D I grew up in castleton corners .. where are you at in Jersey, and what part of S.I. did you come from ??

.....This is my 6 th year going but I took off for 2 years in a row..so i am sure lots of things have changed in 2 years..right:confused:

some of the parties and maybe some of the venues cetain parties were held in .. but for the most part, repeated parties use the same venues .. it depends