Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit! Had A Great Time!

You know I will make this short and sweet, I had a fuckin blast! Richie Santana was ROCKIN the place when I arrived and the people on the dance floor had me in such a great mood all night giving me tons on energy. I am shocked at how I feel, it was actually the first time I had FUN djing there, go figure! Thank you to all the clubplanet animals who danced hard all night and I cant wait to see you all again.

Jason

PS - Was it me or was security actually polite? Can you say HOLY FREAKIN SHIT, it must be Christmas...LOL.

Originally posted by vermontbud

arent all of u cept j.o. promoters, can we get a regular person review??? im still unsure about exit, maybe if dt, howels,nero, or some cox is in their, still a lil shaddy or a lil too guido. i would love to hear a non guido dj

A non guido dj?:laugh: :laugh::rolleyes:

i'm not a promoter, and heres how my nite went. I got there at about 11:30 and left at around 8:15 or so. No problems with security (my gurl didnt have any either). Had a fuckin blast the whole time I was there. The energy on the main floor was definately something I havnt felt in a long time...and it should only get better as the party goes on. I will def be back next week for more and to hear Denny!

bern

Originally posted by vermontbud

arent all of u cept j.o. promoters, can we get a regular person review??? im still unsure about exit, maybe if dt, howels,nero, or some cox is in their, still a lil shaddy or a lil too guido. i would love to hear a non guido dj

I am NOT a promoter. :rolleyes:

And your other comment is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

Originally posted by jasonojeda

A GUIDO DJ..........but I am Puerto Rican!!!!! LOLOLOLOL.

your Puerto Rican ass tore shit up last friday...dont matter to me if your a guido or not lol I'll be back for more this friday, even if i aint working there for the radio thingie:D

bern