Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I believe the words you are looking for are....

tinybutterfli

FUCK YEAH! What can I say? Paul Van Dyk tore the roof off Glow last night. I still can't believe how unfuckingbelievable his set was. He pulled out some old school tracks and with pure perfection mixed them with recent tracks that have been blowing my mind. He never ceases to amaze me. To me, he is a musical genius and he gets me everytime!

A lot more of my "pvd" friends showed up than I thought would be there and it just made the night 100 times better. I had my doubts about seeing him at Glow because I didn't want anything to ruin it. Yeah, it was hella crowded but I had room to dance and I was surrounded by people who totally understand the love I have for this man!

I've been trying to sleep for the last three hours with no luck... I'm too wound up. The perma-grin was unleashed last night and it has yet to fade :D :D :D :D

I'll try to write a more coherent review later after everything sinks in. I think my emotions are still running way too high to give an accurate account!

Special thanks to Jess & Ad and everyone I hung out w/ last night. You guys truly made this awesome night even more special :aright:

Hey everyone!

I had the most amazing time at PVD the other night, OMFG:eek: This was easily one of the best sets I have ever heard him spin, hands down. It was a perfect mix of oldies but goodies and new tracks, and the vibe was amazing. For all those who don't like trance:tongue: you missed an amazing night of clubbing in your very own back yard.

Friday night wasn't all that shabby either, Kuro it was great to have the chance to check you out, even if it was only for a little bit. And to those who I met Friday and Saturday nights (sorry if I miss anyone) Crank47, Raver mania, eggmok, petrol9, velvetgoldmire, and dcsglow, it was great to meet all of you. And to all those that I already knew it was great to see you again.

And Vic, thanks for the rides, your a life saver!

And to my little buddy Tini you are an awesome chick, had a great time, a truly memorable weekend!

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey everyone!

I had the most amazing time at PVD the other night, OMFG:eek: This was easily one of the best sets I have ever heard him spin, hands down. It was a perfect mix of oldies but goodies and new tracks, and the vibe was amazing. For all those who don't like trance:tongue: you missed an amazing night of clubbing in your very own back yard.

Friday night wasn't all that shabby either, Kuro it was great to have the chance to check you out, even if it was only for a little bit. And to those who I met Friday and Saturday nights (sorry if I miss anyone) Crank47, Raver mania, eggmok, petrol9, velvetgoldmire, and dcsglow, it was great to meet all of you. And to all those that I already knew it was great to see you again.

And Vic, thanks for the rides, your a life saver!

And to my little buddy Tini you are an awesome chick, had a great time, a truly memorable weekend!

right back at you Jes. glad you had a great time, your always welcomed down here in DC. a trip to Boston is in order. :D

Hey! It was great meeting you too - glad you had fun!

Are you coming upto NYC for NYE too?

Oh yeah forgot this Tini:

Damn the Man!!!

And I know she doesn't post but Adrian it was great to meet you and I had fun hanging with you, enjoy New Years!

Oh yeah forgot this Tini:

Damn the Man!!!

HAHA! I had some classic lines this weekend. I don't think the people at 7-11 appreciated me yelling that out *lol* Man, I was a mess and that was even before I got all :D :D :D

Jess "am I cockblocking you from the dj?" :rolleyes:

If you didn't make it out one of these nights this weekend this is what you missed:

The look on my face when Kuro grabbed my ass (i think he was trying to prepare me for glow *lol*)

Kuro's awesome set at Vision! Glad we got to see at least part of it!

Jess & I "accidentally" kissing :laugh:

Raspberries on my tummy (boy that was fun!)

Some guy who thought he was a bad ass dancer falling off a speaker at glow and going face first onto the floor.

Me with perma-grin. "Ed, didn't I tell you this would be the happiest you've ever seen me?" *lol* :D

The great crew we hung out w/ at Glow

Oh yeah, not to mention one kick ass set by Paul Van Dyk (Jess, Paul Fondue? LOL)

Okay I gotta go pack (again!)

Originally posted by vicman

"fuckin amazing?" what, pvd or you actually showing up?

oh, i thought this thread was about lord of the rings . . .

pvd . . .

well, i've never seen a dj spin three records at once . . .

so a first time for everything . . .

Originally posted by eggmok

i had such a blast . . .

me, matt, gaff and osta were just in shock . . .

thanks for keeping me warm cause it was freezin where we were . . .

I know, right? It was so cold! HAHA. It was like 10 degrees in there. I had my hoody on for most of the night and Brandon offered me his sweater. I love my dreamers, you are such gentlemen ;) I was dancing my ass off and I couldn't break a sweat!

I'm so glad you all made it out. Such an awesome night. So much better than I could have expected.

Pgiddy - you were there? DAMN YOU! Yeah it was very crowded but I didn't notice after a while. :drunk:

Had a fucking blast at glow. PvD tore it down, I guess u all know that by now. The vibe and the music were unbelievable. Nice seeing all the CP'ers out this weekend at Up and at Glow. Highlight was hearing "hearing take me higher" that wind up is insane and when it let loose... i was scuured.

Originally posted by patural9

Had a fucking blast at glow. PvD tore it down, I guess u all know that by now. The vibe and the music were unbelievable. Nice seeing all the CP'ers out this weekend at Up and at Glow. Highlight was hearing "hearing take me higher" that wind up is insane and when it let loose... i was scuured.

That was incredible, and sorry I spelled your name wrong in earlier post! Glad to see you where wearing your Vandit shirt and showing your support. Had a blast!:D