Who do you think is NJ's # one DJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ COOGS is up there with the best!

Hear him spin ever Saturday night @ Voodoo Martini Lounge

www.voodoomartinilounge.com

Coogs, I have to take off one Friday and go to Metro with you. I haven't heard Richie spin in 5 years. (The last time I heard him spin was probally by us on college night at Kalifornia Bar)

Kalifornia Bar? Damm, I'm getting old

Rich,

If your on this board, I did go to Cheeta one night after work to see you. Me and the guys almost beat the shit out of those 2 skinny door guys. Needless to say we didn't get in. We we're going to throw eggs at them, but I couldn't because I mentioned your name.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

Note to all, If you don't get in a NY club, buy a dozen eggs, and throw tham at the bouncers at the door and everyone on line. Talk about fun!

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by infamous976

Rydell, are u kidding, that guy is a train wreck left and right, i wouldnt even consider him top 5.

I would definetly have to say Tsettos, Santana without a doubt. I dont know how you could say different.

GARY JORDAN RULES!!

Richie Santana w/o a doubt! he just a solid DJ and producer.......and he doesn't need to play popular tunes or vocals to draw a crowd and get the place rockin..........and that's not easy to do in NJ! his programming is on point........any night I've heard him @ Deko this winter I've been more impressd than the last...........can't wait for XS!

I also like Kirk and Amatucci.........

all the big DJs in NJ are very good now I think...........the styles of those guys just suite my tastes more. :D

Lot of good imput on this thread but My question is, WHAT MAKES A D.J. THE NUMBER 1 D.J. IN N.J.? I mean is this thread simpley opinions or is there some actually facts (numbers in the club, mixing, tracks played, etc) that we are basing it on? Or is it a popularity contest and we just post for our friends? If thats the case there plenty great ones John Michaels, Mark Amatucci, Andrew Mendez, Richie Rydell, Richie Santana, Denny Tsettos, Kirk Lopez, Prime, Unique, Manny not to mention the locals Joey Martinez, Justin Haskins, David Quest etc.....The question I'm asking is...WHAT MAKES A D.J. NUMBER 1 ?:confused: