Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nye @platinum

thank you 2 for contributing nothing to the post. How can it suck? did u guys read what is offered for the night? An open bar past 1 A.M. Where else you gonna find that? there will be 4 djs there and i'm sure they can't all suck. Dbol if you see how good looking the bartenders are there, i'm sure you know there's gonna be a lot of hot women there. If u don't believe that i will post past friday pictures on. If you came for our thanksgiving eve party i'm sure you know how good it turned out and new years parties are allways better.

What is your problem with platinum? It is one of the nicest clubs in NJ it has great music, and great bartenders. If you think the bartender there is hot, why dont you kick it to her? Afraid of being rejected? No one knows who you are and no one gives a fuck what you think. There are mad heads going to Platinum on NYE, so they dont need you. For everyone that wants to go to a real party on NYE email me at drinkdocta@aol.com for tix. If you dont have anything nice to say dont say shit. Once a tool always a tool.

Originally posted by ccinoone

thank you 2 for contributing nothing to the post. How can it suck? did u guys read what is offered for the night? An open bar past 1 A.M. Where else you gonna find that? there will be 4 djs there and i'm sure they can't all suck. Dbol if you see how good looking the bartenders are there, i'm sure you know there's gonna be a lot of hot women there. If u don't believe that i will post past friday pictures on. If you came for our thanksgiving eve party i'm sure you know how good it turned out and new years parties are allways better.

well children i am pretty sure i am entitled to my own opinion. so at that point kill :blown:yourselves for trying to be big tough guys an an electronic message board. also, i didnt say it was going ot suck on nye, now did i? no i didnt so calm your little haerts. How can you even say platinum is one of the best clubs in nj? Platinum isn't even on the same page as metro lounge, temps, surf club, merge, deko. please now. i was at the "best of 2002" night this pst friday. ha best of 2002 maybe best of the last 3 years. derb-derb. yea that just came out in 2002. I was there from 1130-1am. They played i'd say atleast 2/3 of that time,hip-hop. I went to platinum last year when they first opened. That was decent, they played house/trance the whole night. I go there expecting some of the hottest song in 2002 ad i hear derb derb. come now. If you guys are promoting platinum than promote, but don't try and get tough when someone voices their opinion about a place. Becasue that is not the way to let people know that platinum is this and that.

Dont hate, obviously you are into the crackhead clubs. If thats the case then Platinum isnt for you. It is a 100% drinking party. You are entitled to your opinion, but if you think Tempts, Metro, and Merge are nicer clubs than Platinum you are nuts. They are totally different atmospheres with totally different music. The music at Platinum is an even mix of house, hip hop and reggae, but mostly house. But dont hate on the place because its not your scene or because you cant pull the bartender, thats not cool. And nobody was getting tough, if you want to take your shirt off go to Factory!!!:D

Originally posted by prettyricky

Dont hate, obviously you are into the crackhead clubs. If thats the case then Platinum isnt for you. It is a 100% drinking party. You are entitled to your opinion, but if you think Tempts, Metro, and Merge are nicer clubs than Platinum you are nuts. They are totally different atmospheres with totally different music. The music at Platinum is an even mix of house, hip hop and reggae, but mostly house. But dont hate on the place because its not your scene or because you cant pull the bartender, thats not cool. And nobody was getting tough, if you want to take your shirt off go to Factory!!!:D

don't waste your time Rick. Let the haters hate, we know the truth. Happy New Years dbolboy.

True Gary, I'm not gonna waste my time. I got a lot of heads goin, Anthony Acid, Davis G, John Michaels, Prime, Showboat, Vic Latino open till 6am. NUFF SAID

Platinum is Gonna be Silllly all night....

Word from me over 515 pre-sold tickets...so dont sleep on it....and i got the $27,500 to show for it....I dont get any of it...but i got it temporaraly...:D OK OK...$27,485 I gave this chick a Great deal....LOL

Dont hate, obviously you are into the crackhead clubs. If thats the case then Platinum isnt for you. It is a 100% drinking party. You are entitled to your opinion, but if you think Tempts, Metro, and Merge are nicer clubs than Platinum you are nuts. They are totally different atmospheres with totally different music. The music at Platinum is an even mix of house, hip hop and reggae, but mostly house. But dont hate on the place because its not your scene or because you cant pull the bartender, thats not cool. And nobody was getting tough, if you want to take your shirt off go to Factory!!!:D [/quotei

i am not hating i am stating my opinion on a public message board. first off it is mostly hip hop not mostly house, i was there i heard it with my own two ears. the crowd is mostly people that probably have never been to a real club. i have been around the scene i know what people look like. i know the deal.i didnt say shit about the bartender i just said she was hot. i didnt want her, nor did i try to pull her as you called it. i also didnt say anything about taking my shirt off. i just stated my opinion on the subject. my 2cents :rolleyes:

i am not hating i am stating my opinion on a public message board. first off it is mostly hip hop not mostly house, i was there i heard it with my own two ears. the crowd is mostly people that probably have never been to a real club. i have been around the scene i know what people look like. i know the deal.i didnt say shit about the bartender i just said she was hot. i didnt want her, nor did i try to pull her as you called it. i also didnt say anything about taking my shirt off. i just stated my opinion on the subject. my 2cents :rolleyes:

Originally posted by djprime

ITs all good man...we are going to probually open the side room up for a more underground tribal-house- chill out music and play the hip hop and reggae and comercial house in the main room for the more comercial ktu-hot97 crowd...It is a college like party so music like that is vital to the party but there is also a high demand for tribal-house and more non-comercialized music...I think this way we can please all types of music lovers...This will also enable guest dj;s with differnt style and tastes to play there and also keep it a little more social then blasting music in the lounge area......

Originally posted by djprime

ITs all good man...we are going to probually open the side room up for a more underground tribal-house- chill out music and play the hip hop and reggae and comercial house in the main room for the more comercial ktu-hot97 crowd...It is a college like party so music like that is vital to the party but there is also a high demand for tribal-house and more non-comercialized music...I think this way we can please all types of music lovers...This will also enable guest dj;s with differnt style and tastes to play there and also keep it a little more social then blasting music in the lounge area......

:clap: :clap: :clap:

thats cool bro, i know its a college area, i am a senior at rutgers in new brunswick, and believe it or not there is a good amount of club kids at teh big RU. we would love to have a place to go (platinum) thats in town instead of going all teh way to the city. i would be excited if platinum did play more non commercialized house and trance. thats just my opinion. i realize that alot of college kids are mosre about hip hop and reggae and that sought of music. thats cools too. i was just wishing that you guys would cater more towards the house and trance crowd. no disrespect to you or platinum or the promoters for platinum. Peace

Originally posted by teklord310

Word!!

Prime & DavisG are going to rock the main floor. Betta watch out... So i'll ask the question for the night:

"Who is bringing the whipped cream?"

Word has is 180 sorrority girls bought tixs. Should be a very interesting night to say the least. I'll be the first on line.

Good shit you were the first on line.

well that is why we are gonna open up the side room to cater to you/yours and my crowd that are into a more underground style, so in a few weeks check back we will be making a decision on it soon...It will consist of more obscure house..nothing too hard and nothing to slow...It will be sumtin to definatly check out...:D