Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***pics from weyes' b'day at red 12/27***

weyes

red (@ arena on fridays) has a really cool b'day deal; if you don't know about this, lalate, you should definitely add this to your site!

* the b'day girl/boy submits a list, those friends get in for $10 (instead of $20), up to 50 people

* all get in vip, where there's a yummy free buffet

* all get a free glass of champagne (b'day girl/boy gets 2 :D )

* a free yummy cake (vanilla 2 layers, vanilla buttercream frosting, strawberries in the middle - not the gooey jam crap, just strawberries and whipped cream, i think :drool: )

* and the b'day girl/boy gets in free :aright:

unbeatable, really.

donald glaude spun, and he was fab. the red residents were on a serious roll, too, although my friend ervin liked them a lot more than my omniscient friend. the residents are usually more trancey than they were that night. friday was tech-house, mostly.

i've got 3 decent pics; here they are:

me, drunk:

47b2cc08b3127cce937359a7a0a90000001410

my friend ervin and me (don't ask me what possessed my drunk ass to put that glowstick around my neck :confused: ):

47b2cc08b3127cce93735e66e0f30000001410

and glaude, scratching with his mouth. he also did some behind-his-back trickery.:

47b2cc08b3127cce937359aba0a50000001410

Never heard of that B-day thang Red does! That is TOO cool.

You know, had some of their food when they had a fundraiser for Hollywood cityhoood, and wow, was it good food! Was totally shocked! Down to the coffee! In a disco, who would imagine! (Although, I know the Century Club has incredible entrees, especially the fish). But wow, that cake ... it all sounds good.

How did you find out about that? Are there other clubs that do that?

You know, that is a sign of a great venue if they take care of their patrons like that ... because for every partyguest you had for your b-day fiesta that also had fun, they'll tell 5 others, who will tell 5 others. That's how you build customer loyalty, not by leaving people staying on the curb in a line for an hour as everyone pushes each other. Thumbs up to Arena!

So glad to hear about the great birthday! :)