Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK I need some NYE ADVICE....

Originally posted by elixir

So no one's gonna invite me anyhere? :(

Did I mention I'm way sexy? and a babe magnet? Someone invite me somplace...my friends are away and I have no plans and hate being alone for nye and don't want to spend it with my family wahhhh!!

No sorry. Try this:

0671723650.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Phatman - you're makin me feel guilty dude. I think I got old or something :( What happened to bangin those two chicks? Let's have a big fat greek new years' party instead - i'll make the spanakopita, you make the dolmadas and baklava, and Chris and I can DJ :aright:

..did you just call me dude?...

...i am trying to bang just one of those girls...the blonde...but i get the feeling i'm going to end up being the designated driver...maybe that's a blessing...if i'm the only sober one, i might be able to take advantage...

..i'll take a raincheck...'sides...chris has got a gig for tonite...you should go...since i'm not going, i'm sure he could get you and a friend in for free...

Originally posted by phatman

..did you just call me dude?...

...i am trying to bang just one of those girls...the blonde...but i get the feeling i'm going to end up being the designated driver...maybe that's a blessing...if i'm the only sober one, i might be able to take advantage...

..i'll take a raincheck...'sides...chris has got a gig for tonite...you should go...since i'm not going, i'm sure he could get you and a friend in for free...

damn dood, fuck driving, take the train. i think im gonna have to give in to public transportation tonight :tongue:

Originally posted by somebitch

damn dood, fuck driving, take the train. i think im gonna have to give in to public transportation tonight :tongue:

...welcome to life in nj, doodette...saight...there's been times when the shoes were on the other footsies and my friend(s) brought me home all busted up...

...public transportation was another reason i wanted to party in nyc this year...but...i gave in to the women...damn i better get somethin for all this other than a lighter wallett...

...welcome to life in nj, doodette...saight...there's been times when the shoes were on the other footsies and my friend(s) brought me home all busted up...

...public transportation was another reason i wanted to party in nyc this year...but...i gave in to the women...damn i better get somethin for all this other than a lighter wallett...

Give ragga details of your adventure after it all goes "down". I'm hoping one of us dinosaurs gets a lil something 2nite. :hat:

Out of all the clubs I've been reviewing for NYE on a slight budget, I've been seeing that Centro is a good choice! I've heard they will even have tickets waiting for purchase at door (limited pre-sales). Wich is good if you just got to NY like me. It wont be sold out like most places already are.

. . . Grrr . . I'm still on the fence . . I got aquestion for peeps who are listening . . . I'm debating going to arc . . but later . . like 1:30ish to 2 . . . so here's the deal . . I wanna drive, and lord knows I've done the tour o' shame in the car just fine before . .add to the fact that tonight I probably will be doing a minimum of 'drinking' and a majority of other things (if I even go out) but I don't know if the weather is gonna fuck up my ride home . . . I don't want to train it . . cuz its a pain in the ass in the morning . . what should i do? . . . :confused: . . .

...all details from anyone's night should be put on public display on the Sex Board as soon as possible...and that goes for you too ragga...that vicarious, dinosaur bullshit only goes so far...:tongue:

I'll do my best...but I'm giving myself very low expectations.

Gotta start somewhere! :cool:

Originally posted by reddog4063

my plans consist of going to Antarctic after work and getting PHUCKED up...then heading over to ARC for another amazing night with Saeed and Palash

see you guys there ;)

Joe

Shit, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's actually looking forward to tonight's festivities... :rolleyes: I've been looking forward to this for about 2 months when I first heard they were spinning...

Fuck DT... fuck Deep Dish... fuck Junior... fuck S&D... S&P are where it's at baby! One word:

RELENTLESS

I have a damn good feeling they're going to get all of you naysayers out of your "eh" slump... :cool: