Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Mystify....Cherri Pic

Originally posted by calebmandrake

No, they dont.

Although, I'd probably cum on the blonde one.

Fuck off ... the blonde one is me :mad:

Hunnie...You're welcome for sending it!!!! I like it too, it came out really good... Only thing is Incredulous' head is cut off lol

Thanks somegirl24 :D

Hey how are you..... It was nice meeting you saturday.

This kid is retarded.... I got you and hunnie's back... the only thing this guy is gonna be doing around any of my little cp hotties is picking up his teeth off the floor and going to the bathroom to change his diaper.

Originally posted by carguy19

Hey how are you..... It was nice meeting you saturday.

This kid is retarded.... I got you and hunnie's back... the only thing this guy is gonna be doing around any of my little cp hotties is picking up his teeth off the floor and going to the bathroom to change his diaper.

Thanks for the back up......:D

Originally posted by mystify82281

Somegirl....I know what you mean!!!! I have pin straight hair, and always wanted to have curly hair.. but even when I try to use curlers, the curls fall out within 10 minutes :(

At least people w/curly hair have the option of blow-drying it straight

Curls never stay in my hair..however when i use to get perms (lol..i can't believe I just typed that word) back in the day..my hair would shrivel up like Annie!! Go figure..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by somegirl24

Curls never stay in my hair..however when i use to get perms (lol..i can't believe I just typed that word) back in the day..my hair would shrivel up like Annie!! Go figure..:rolleyes:

:laugh: My hair is pin straight too but I also use to get perms and I said the same thing, that I looked like annie