Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE ANNOUNCMENT....from METRO LOUNGE....HERE IT IS!!!!!

ml2k1

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

i would just like to say i dont know how vinyl was before but i went for the first time this past friday and had THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!

I had become a SF regular in the past few months, but at Arc, it was insane i didnt want it to end............

dont know why, maybe the music or something.......could have been my company...............i would never say Vinyl was gross it was actually pretty clean and airy.............people were a lil wacked but who really cares about that unless you are just some lamer looking for a one night stand or something

anyways my point is, Arc was REALLY REALLY GOOD

I think DT is great and I havent been there in a while but Vinyl used to be people going for the music not b/c it is the hotspot or the cool place to be. "be Yourself" actually was be yourself. come as you are do as you please. It was dark w/ a wierd light system. you had mounds and mounds of speakers on top of each other and people sitting on them it was a great spot now everything is all about the $$ with the 2 million they renovated. They should have just left it like it was.

Maybe I'll give it another chance but why waste $$ and the hassle when Im perfectly content listening to Richie RIP shit up.

Im not comparing Rcihie and Danny so all the drama whores calm the fuck down.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After hours is great. I cant beleave I just go this info. Metro fridays just got steped up a whole new level of fun. I'd rather stay late at Metro than hit arc. Danny has been too off lately. I used to love hearing him, but lately he just sucks. I agree though when he is on is the best. I like hearing him when he is out of town. I dont know why he has been off lately. At some point I'll go back to hear him, I cant stay away for ever. But staying local for after hours at Metro sounds like a plan.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

If you went this past Friday Kosta, you wouldnt have said that. It was great there. WHen DT is on, that man can not be touched by any one.

Kosta is right I used to live at Vinyl years ago it was sick the energy it is still good but not like it used to be

Teneglia is awesome but JP when he is on point like Classics noone comes near him not even Teneglia just my opinion

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Kosta is right I used to live at Vinyl years ago it was sick the energy it is still good but not like it used to be

Teneglia is awesome but JP when he is on point like Classics noone comes near him not even Teneglia just my opinion

Badass that was the stupitist thing I ever heard you say.

That is the worst opinon I ever heard in my life

No one comes near JP when he is on:laugh:

R U you saying nobody as in nobody

and then to compare him with DT:laugh:

Thank you for the laugh.

Originally posted by tempkid

Badass that was the stupitist thing I ever heard you say.

That is the worst opinon I ever heard in my life

No one comes near JP when he is on:laugh:

R U you saying nobody as in nobody

and then to compare him with DT:laugh:

Thank you for the laugh.

I like JP Better period

Originally posted by ml2k1

ok, heres the deal. Kind of like in the city, you stop serving at 4(your supposed to) but you stay open till whenever, if you want. Well ,we made an agreement that says all alcohol must be SOLD by 1AM (key word SOLD) so.....................at 12:30,as an added bounus to all the DRINKERS, any drink ordered BETWEEN 12:30 and 1am, will be served in a MASSIVE 240z CUP (ITS LIKE HAVING 3 DRINKS and you will only be charged price of 2) and you can purchase these drinks up to 1am. You can also purchase BOTTLES till 1am , and drink your drinks or bottles at your convience.....all night long!. REMEMBER..........alcohol must only be PURCHASED before 1, you can CONSUME at your leisure....WE WILL STAY OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG...........IN TRUE METRO LOUNGE FASHION.Trade 1 hour of drinking for an

And the only dj in jersey that can keep a party jumpin all night long is the one and only .......RICHIE RYDELL ( you will all get to see proof of that New Years Eve.)

NO NEED TO GO TO THE CITY ....

NO RUSHING OUT OF

OUR

HOME.......................

AFTERHOURS.........FRIDAY NIGHTS ONLY @METRO LOUNGE!

STARTING THIS FRIDAY!