Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Katrina Ruiz - You're Gonna Miss Me

sextacy911

Originally posted by wakeup

its probably just me i dont have hot taste in music

that was my opinion... i just dont like the music u guys listen to (tech)... does it mean that tech blows? no... I dont like it... but i dont go and make pussy comments about your songs... its what u like...

Originally posted by sextacy911

that was my opinion... i just dont like the music u guys listen to (tech)... does it mean that tech blows? no... I dont like it... but i dont go and make pussy comments about your songs... its what u like...

uuhhhh wrong, i just dont listen to tech. i listen to progressive, tribal and house. tech is probably last on the list of choices unless its tech trance

Originally posted by wakeup

uuhhhh wrong, i just dont listen to tech. i listen to progressive, tribal and house. tech is probably last on the list of choices unless its tech trance

whatever u listen to... thats not the point... im just trying to say... ppl bash on others like little kids... every1 has a diff taste in music... one song that is worthless for me can be on your top10 (and vice versa)...

whatever u listen to... thats not the point... im just trying to say... ppl bash on others like little kids... every1 has a diff taste in music... one song that is worthless for me can be on your top10 (and vice versa)...

ur trying to use logic on a complete moron. don't waste ur breath.

exactly and i respect that atleast u dont get all bent out of shape like a few on here when someone says a song sucks