Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing Advice For Newbies

cmonletsgo

[sorry if u read this in another forum also- i wasnt sure where to post it, but since i'm from around here, i was hoping you guys could help]

hey,

i'm new to the clubbing scene and have only been to clubs a couple of times. i went the other night but i have to ask, how do you get a chick to dance with you? should u ask them? i have no problem asking, but a.) i dunno if they'll be able to hear me over the blaring music and b.) i dunno if i'll look stupid asking 'cause if a chicks already on the dance floor, she probably wants to dance [but not necessarily with me?]

also, how should u approach a chick and start dancing with her? i mean, i dont want to scare them off or dance with them if they dont want to dance with me.

any other tips or advice, please let me know- thanks.

Rules of trying to get a girl to dance with you:

1) Don't hump her leg like a dog in heat, definitely will scare her off

2) Don't grab on any chicks, again this will scare them off

3) Be nice, smile at them and try to make eye contact with them, this will let you know if they would like to dance with you

4) Dance in the area around them, start dancing closer and if they don't try to move away from you or their friends don't get in your way on purpose then they will obviously want to dance with you

5) Last but not least, if they are drinking offer to buy them a drink, girls like this. DON'T BE CHEAP GUYS!!!

And good luck!

Originally posted by prplhz

Rules of trying to get a girl to dance with you:

1) Don't hump her leg like a dog in heat, definitely will scare her off

2) Don't grab on any chicks, again this will scare them off

3) Be nice, smile at them and try to make eye contact with them, this will let you know if they would like to dance with you

4) Dance in the area around them, start dancing closer and if they don't try to move away from you or their friends don't get in your way on purpose then they will obviously want to dance with you

5) Last but not least, if they are drinking offer to buy them a drink, girls like this. DON'T BE CHEAP GUYS!!!

And good luck!

Woah wait! You forgot the most important part! WEAR DEODORANT!!! Cologne is a nice option but it's not a complete necessity (most of the times you guys screw it up anyways and drown yourselves in it which is way worse than wearing none). But anyways back to my point... no deodorant = no girl dancing with you - that's a promise :D

Originally posted by whadupg

Woah wait! You forgot the most important part! WEAR DEODORANT!!! Cologne is a nice option but it's not a complete necessity (most of the times you guys screw it up anyways and drown yourselves in it which is way worse than wearing none). But anyways back to my point... no deodorant = no girl dancing with you - that's a promise :D

But then again ever since this AX body spray came out guys think deordorant is optional. Damn them! Like G said deordorant is not optional, no deordorant no girl:laugh:

Originally posted by cmonletsgo

thanks for the advice ladies- i'll start using it [no, not the deodrant part- i coat my body with several layers of High Endurance and then use just a bit of cologne :) ].

Hey you're all set then! Another hint - relax and make sure your priority when you go out is to have fun - and DON'T let that be dependant on whether some random girl dances with you or not ;) Haha What was that golden quote anyways - oh yeah "Girls are for Afterhours" (one more hint - don't take any advise from the boys on this board) :tongue:

i think thats a good point g. the last couple of times i went i was really tied up about trying to hook up with a girl and i didnt really enjoy myself. i like to go the club for both dancing and meeting people, but ig uess one will [hopefully] lead to the other.

Hey you're all set then! Another hint - relax and make sure your priority when you go out is to have fun - and DON'T let that be dependant on whether some random girl dances with you or not ;) Haha What was that golden quote anyways - oh yeah "Girls are for Afterhours" (one more hint - don't take any advise from the boys on this board) :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, don't take advice from these guys they'll have you hitting on girls in K holes and humping legs!;):laugh:

Originally posted by kaydup

TeamJ5 is that you :shaky:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Nice one.

Rules for dancing with girls:

1.) Find a girl in a k-hole. She'll be the one who is unable to control her legs, unable to speak a coherent sentance, she'll be on the dance floor, but most certainly not dancing. The sketchier she looks, the better.

2.) Immediately begin humping her leg. Tell her something non-sensicle... preferably in Spanish (if you don't know Spanish, pretend like you do).

3.) After 3 minutes of dancing with her, drag her off to the side of the dance floor, where you should already have parked your wheelbarrow.

4.) Move her slunked body into the wheelbarrow where she will be trapped, unable to move (this is her natural state, you don't have to like tie her down or anything)

5.) Repeat at step 1 until wheelbarrow is full, then call over myself of vicman. Enjoy!

What the hell are you talking about, "don't listen to the guys on this board"???? :confused:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

1.) Find a girl in a k-hole. She'll be the one who is unable to control her legs, unable to speak a coherent sentance, she'll be on the dance floor, but most certainly not dancing. The sketchier she looks, the better.

2.) Immediately begin humping her leg. Tell her something non-sensicle... preferably in Spanish (if you don't know Spanish, pretend like you do).

3.) After 3 minutes of dancing with her, drag her off to the side of the dance floor, where you should already have parked your wheelbarrow.

4.) Move her slunked body into the wheelbarrow where she will be trapped, unable to move (this is her natural state, you don't have to like tie her down or anything)

5.) Repeat at step 1 until wheelbarrow is full, then call over myself of vicman. Enjoy!

What the hell are you talking about, "don't listen to the guys on this board"???? :confused:

this explains why i don't get hit on at clubs. *smacks forehead* i look too life like! :rolleyes:

bwahahaha

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What are you slacking off in the new year or something?? What happened to the forklift for all those girls in K-holes???:confused:

What are you slacking off in the new year or something?? What happened to the forklift for all those girls in K-holes???:confused:

This kid is a "newbie"... you have to work your way up to a fork lift! Actually, you may want to start off with one of those Fisher Price wheelbarrows until you get the hang of it.

But yes, I am most certainly slacking off in the new year :)

This kid is a "newbie"... you have to work your way up to a fork lift! Actually, you may want to start off with one of those Fisher Price wheelbarrows until you get the hang of it.

But yes, I am most certainly slacking off in the new year :)

:laugh: Your right - babysteps. Wouldn't want him to hurt himself!

Originally posted by prplhz

But then again ever since this AX body spray came out guys think deordorant is optional. Damn them! Like G said deordorant is not optional, no deordorant no girl:laugh:

Damn, people actually wear that smack... I've smelled better smells out of a chicken broiler coop!