Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice for ARC on NYE please

Howdy Posse,

I would really appreciate a drop of yall's wisdom on:

I know very little about Saeed and Palash, what do they sound like.

What time should we roll in there, and will there be no dress code there on NYE?

Finally, can I hit my greens in there without a problem? I don't want to do any more damagEEEEE.

thanks!

Originally posted by bassboy

Howdy Posse,

I would really appreciate a drop of yall's wisdom on:

I know very little about Saeed and Palash, what do they sound like.

What time should we roll in there, and will there be no dress code there on NYE?

Finally, can I hit my greens in there without a problem? I don't want to do any more damagEEEEE.

thanks!

Saeed & Palash are very tribal!:D

Get There Whenever You Want!

No Dresscode you can wear your underwear if you like!

And Finally Keep Your Shit (Marijuana Included) out of Arc they will take it away, and eject you! Not to mention out of all drugs marijuana is the most obvious!

S&P are mostly progressive house. Saeed is more deep and funky; whereas Palash is hard, dark and NASTY! I'm getting there 11-ish because I want to be there at midnight, but I don't expect it to fill in until well after 12. I wouldn't suggest bringing any smoke, it's too obvious and you WILL get thrown out if you're caught with it.

1. never had any problems bringing it in (i always hide it well)

2. never been caught in any of NYC clubs

3. however, my friends got kicked out a few weeks back; but i think they deserved it, considering they were finishing their third blunt right under the mirrorball

they (as vinyl) used to have a policy where they would allow you to leave the club and come back on any given night. this was also due to their lack of a liquor license. they still don't have a license but they've done away with the policy. however, they might make an exception on NYE; try calling the club before 5pm today to see what they'll do for you.

otherwise, i would recommend that you make it your afterhours spot. go to antartica for drinks, get to arc and party your ass off, then when you are leaving you can hit the weed and get to sleep.