Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin Metro!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnholmes

hun you wouldn't know a good dj if it hit u in the head. this is not a knock of joe gio, just pointing out another wasted post by cutie mystify

yet you just HAD to waste one of your seemingly important posts telling me this...:blank:

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Where the hell did this asshole come from? All he does is talk shit! Its lame, just ignore him, thats what I'm doin from now on

thats alright doll cause i got what i wanted last night and last thurs. now you front like you don't who i am, when i told you i was gonna talk shit after that crap you pulled this morning.

INSANE INSANE INSANE ... really not much else to say. I got there at around 10 and stayed till around 930. Had a great time. Joe mark and richie all played really well. Richie was on fuckin fire. I think he played airport for about a half hour. GREAT TIME

Originally posted by angelicious

Had a OFF THE HOOK time!!!:D

nice to meet you clubangel! Metro was crazy sick!

Next year, seems so far away.:( but cant wait.

Nice to meet you too!!! My boyfriend is now hooked on Metro..lol..so I am sure we will be coming on Fridays from now on..lol:)

I don't even know how to describe the time I had at Metro last night. Absolutely amazing is really all I can say! From the company, the music, the multiple trips back and forth to the hotel rooms... there is no other place that I would have wanted to be than right there all night long! :D Tooch was great as usual, Richie was absolutely phenomenal... the energy that he created in that place was unreal! I am still in a depression that the night is over.

Good seeing everybody, especially Pip and Joey, and Cigs and Clubangel (I just couldn't get enough of you two last night!) George thank you for tolerating my drunk self at your bar all night long, and thanks for the good shots! :drunk: I can't wait to get my pictures back!

Hope everybody else had a good time, and HaPPy NeW YeaR to everyone!!! :)

Originally posted by tempkid

[and for crying out loud what were you doing thesandman on the dancefloor at 10am running around like a kid in a playground.

The bottem line is, the game is over.

Only the strong survive brother..... Your Game is over b/c you can't hang...

- Ill break your Teeth!

:rolleyes: NYE WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS AT METRO...THANKS RODDIGGA FOR THE HOOKUP, OUR ROOM WAS A LIL OFF THE HOOK, ALL U GIRLS WERE BANGING (WELL, MOST OF YOU) ..............I HAD A SICK TIME , AND I THINK RYDELL IS MY FAV DJ, GOOD SHIT........I FEEL GREEN LIKE THE GUY IN MY POST..................I GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........LATAZ CLUB HEADZ

All I can say I was Wacked last night. Had a great night last night. Oh yeah thanks to all the people I owe thanks to.

Buddha

Dave

Nadi

Dan fury

and the list goes on

Got to Meet Jennijugs and Stiffler

And who Foodidoo was revealed to many

I go to sleep now

i had no intention of going, which would explain my friggin geek attire, but got pretty drunk at a house party and wound up there @ 4:30. god, i looked and felt like SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. Sorry ladies, i was just not on point...hahaaha. but i had fun anyway! richie was off the meter. afterhours, buncha scumbagssssss. right now i wanna crawl into a cave and go into hibernation for the rest of the winter.

thanks to tara, jen, z and jim for the hospitality and the ride home since my drunk ass friend hadda get in a huge fight with his girl and they just left me there....hahaha, happy new year and i wont be seeing any of you any time soon.

also, nice to meet some really cool peeps, too many names to remember and list right now. damn, some hotties though. :D