Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Deep Dish???

Cancelled? Daaaaaaayum!! So that explains why they were on both flyers at first.....I also read that Capitale was shelling out $300 THOUSAND for Oakie alone, guess he had to split it three ways instead. Poor baby! :laugh:

Gotdammit, someone tell me how it was!!!!:mad: LMAO

The one thing that really pisses me off. Is cover goes way up and the Cock Sucker thinks he is too good to Spin a Marathon Set. Fuck if you are gonna charge that much spin a set worth paying that much for. There are Far better DJs out there that charge less and Spin longer sets. If Oakie were in NY and I was asked to make a choice between the Every Friday Night Be Yourself party with DT. Or a once in a year chance to see Oakie spin a 2 hour set. Trust me I would not step foot in any club Oakie is spinning. Especially now that I can turn the radio on and here that sell out spin on Z100. :laugh:

Originally posted by underwater

dance all night....dance all night....dance all night to this dj....this dj.... :spin2: .....oh...that never gets old!

LMAO!!!! That is THE most profound thing I've heard so far this year.

:eek: :eek:

Elementx, you're right too! I'm ill because Danny isn't in town tonight....therefore I am still in Philly with the relatives. :laugh: