Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit was insane last night

Here is a little review what the fuck.

I have not been to exit in long time so I did not know what to expect, but we wanted to see oakenfold. We arrive at the city at 11:00, streets are blocked off and a pain in the ass to get a cab. So we are totally drunk at this point, there was a guy on a bike with a carriage for two, I look at my girl she is like no way,I asked the guy how much to drive us from penn to exit, $15, so we jump in on our way with the blanket over us we get to exit 20 minutes later. There is a line but it moves fast. After 5 minutes we are in. they search us real quick and fast nice we are in. I had know clue what to expect at exit. I look over at the floor and it's pretty packed at 11:30. we order two drinks for $18 dollars and head to the floor. They crowd look good mix of everything a few asian ,some girls young people some older people, pretty good crowd. at 12:00 the floor is packed, the ball drops the vibe is great, they had a asian guy on the turntables he was pretty good, after the ball drops he turned it up, i bought a guy a drink to borrow his cell phone to call my friends to tell them to get the fuck down here the place is good and pretty crowed, it's about 12:45 and believe it or not some people started to leave, not many but a couple, who the fuck would pay $100 and leave at 12:45..fucking light weights..so anyway the asian guy (i don't know his name) is holding his own to oakenfold gets on, he is keeping the floor packed and he is taking it up a notch..it's almost 2:00 and the asian guy is still spinning..I am like where the fuck is okie, don't tell me this guy does not show up,and i pay $100 (actually $200 for me and me girl)dollars to hear this asin guy spin, even though he was good. but sure enough my other friends show up and oakenfold finally gets on the decks at around 2:00..the crowd starts clapping and oakenfold takes us to another level, he spun for like 2 hours or something like that so its hard to judge his set.. he turn it up and then went trancy, he tried to play the most he could in the little time he was there.. i thought he sounded great..it even snowed on the floor during his set at one time that was pretty cool i have not seem that in a long while...even though we paid a $100 dollars we were not just there to see oakie, so his short set did not bother me i knew we still had junior to come....so it's around 3:30 or so I don't know who the fuck toke over next but this fucking guy was awesome..he played hard fast shit non stop..i was so fucked up i thought i was at the factory at one point when this guy was playing..this guy was insane..i never seen exit like this..so anyway the middle levels were pretty empty not to crowed most of the seats were taken, but the main floor was packed, its' around 4:30 juniors crowd start to fill in alot of gays, a couple of girls with boyfriends, i saw alot of she males, the crowd was filled with everything shit..i'm like there is no way that junior can top this guy that just spun..this guy just ripped shit up..i figure junior would come on play some vocals have his crowd take over, we will listen to couple of hours of his set and go home.. wrong..so I guess it's around 4:30 or 5:00...JUNIOR TAKES OVER...the floor is smoke out it really fucking dark in there..junior's booth is amazing..they covered it up all black..all you see is a nice alittle opening with like little night lights over the turntables and junior behind the decks..but it was like smokey so you saw him but not clearly..as soon as he started i was like holy shit..with the floor packed..the guy doing the lights get better the place was amazing i thought the sound system was good to...for like the next three hours junior went fucking off..he played hard fast pounding beats i was blown away..my legs were tired..i could hardly stand..but this guy is frierce..he was relentless..i could not leave the floor..not with probably the best music i heard in a long time pounding in my ears..JUNIOR WAS FUCKING AMAZING..it's around 10:00..my girlfriend wanted to go we where real tired so the night had to come to a end..back to realtity..what a night and what a way to bring in the new year..i am sure junior is still going right now sick fuck.. 5 hours of his set that i heard was fucking intense..all i can say is when you catch junior live when he is on his game he can't be touch..HE IS STILL THE MAN!!!NO DOUBT!!!!

My brother just called me from Exit about 2 hours ago and said basically the same things you did. He got here about 6 AM and he said Junior had been spinning since 4 AM and was still going very strong at 8 PM! The place is open I think he said until Midnight or so. He's been doing Exit, the Factory, Twilo, etc... for about 4.5 years now and he said NYE 2002 at Exit last night/today is the sickest ever! He said the crowd is great and Junior has the dance floor so packed that it is not even worth dancing it is SO FUCKING crowded! UNREAL!!!

Damn! I wish I was there!!!

:hat: Abso-fucking-lutely insane... the only way to describe it. That was one of the best ever for Junior. At one point I could have sworn I was in Twilo at 8 in the morning. I have never felt Exit like that before, the energy, the crowd, the MUSIC. What a way to start the new year. Especially since I swore that place off over a year ago, nice surprise!! I might even have my birthday party there in two weeks?! 2:45 am, huh? After 11 hours I had to leave at around 10 last nite. i am almost sorry for anyone that didnt make it yesterday.

again, Wow!!!

i was there from about 9:30 to 6... we were lucky we walked in when we did b/c about 15 minutes after we checked our coats, the coat check line was around the bar....

the main floor was mobbed all day and the music was great. although my friends insisted on staying on the dance floor as long as they could so i was mashed against naked backs most of the day.

jr. is a mad man. i think the last time i though he was so on spot was for pride. 2:45am... damn, i was wondering when he was gonna stop.

anyone know why the third floor was not open though?

Originally posted by m0chi69

i was there from about 9:30 to 6... we were lucky we walked in when we did b/c about 15 minutes after we checked our coats, the coat check line was around the bar....

the main floor was mobbed all day and the music was great. although my friends insisted on staying on the dance floor as long as they could so i was mashed against naked backs most of the day.

jr. is a mad man. i think the last time i though he was so on spot was for pride. 2:45am... damn, i was wondering when he was gonna stop.

anyone know why the third floor was not open though?

I was told by security that it was closed due to the weather,raining and there's a leak which is to be fixed soon.

JUNIOR You Rock my World!! That was one of the best days I have ever had. The music was perfect, the lighting was perfect, the artwork was nice. $60 for 23 hours of FUN well worth it! Everyone always puts down exit, but when exit becomes Earth.... its a whole new world.