Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what news station do you watch?

i don't watch the news normally but i'm watchin channel 11 right now and it's miserable...

here are some of the things i've learned this morning...

- there was a fire in a california hotel... it was a low cost hotel for low income people...

ummm... what the fuck does it matter that it was a low cost hotel for low income people? i mean, im sure if it was the four seasons and j lo was staying there a national emergency would be declared...

-kate moss was pregnant and now she's having trouble shedding those extra pounds... HAVE NO FEAR! the waif-ish supermodel has hired a personal chef to prepare her low fat meals...

yeah... cause i give a fuck that she's 105lbs. compared to her normal 92...

-Biggest diva of 2002? here are the top three...

coming in at number 3 - Britney Spears... she drinks a mocha latte every morning from a coffee bean in LA... even when she's on the road this diva has personal assistants flying it in...

number 2 - Mariah Carey... Ms. Carey caused a major traffic jam when she illegally parked her limo for an extended period of time so she could apply her makeup...

and number 1 ... none other then your favorite and mine...

J. Lo... Senorita Lopez has personal assistants buy expensive perfumes and spray down rooms that she is about to enter... also, her pre-nup with Benny included a clause in which she recieves $5 million if he cheats and $1 million if he lies...

:::speechless:::

and the amount of times i've seen the pic of the arab jewler the FBI called a terrorist is mind boggling... yeah... our law officials are spectacular...

i was trying to watch cnn, but usually when i tune in, it's broadcasting crap, like entertainment news, "talkback live", or "larry king."

so i tried fox news network, but it's so right wing i wanna throw things at my tv when it's on. and what gets me is their ridiculous "fair, balanced" claim. i swear, it's a wonder that i haven't smashed my tv to bits yet :mad: :mad: :mad: .

now i just catch cnn headline news.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i don't watch the news normally but i'm watchin channel 11 right now and it's miserable...

here are some of the things i've learned this morning...

and the amount of times i've seen the pic of the arab jewler the FBI called a terrorist is mind boggling... yeah... our law officials are spectacular...

all the things you listed are prime examples of why i try NOT to watch the news at all :(