Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talk is cheap...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

what words or thoughts, or sentences would you like to hear during fucking, sex, or love making if any???

I think a better thread would be. What don't you want to hear.

Especially when your with that person you are really not in love with. And all of a sudden the words escape her mouth.

" I LOVE YOU "

Biggest fuckin mood killer !!! :mad:

Originally posted by nympho69

haha omg

actually thats probably the one thing men dont want to hear prior, during, or after sex.

hmm yeah.. well now that i think about it, i'll have to narrow down the giggling... i wouldn't want it to be like, i take off my pants and i hear a chuckle, but what if while during the sexing it was a playful 'i'mhavingfunwithyou' giggling?

is there a difference?

Originally posted by djmoonshine

hmm yeah.. well now that i think about it, i'll have to narrow down the giggling... i wouldn't want it to be like, i take off my pants and i hear a chuckle, but what if while during the sexing it was a playful 'i'mhavingfunwithyou' giggling?

is there a difference?

yeah there is a difference

like once i was imitating how girls fake orgasms and how u can tell if a girl is exaggerating with all these fake hair tosses, etc

we both found that funny

however most of the time sex for me should be erotic and not funny in nature, lol

Originally posted by nympho69

yeah there is a difference

like once i was imitating how girls fake orgasms and how u can tell if a girl is exaggerating with all these fake hair tosses, etc

we both found that funny

however most of the time sex for me should be erotic and not funny in nature, lol

ok... i see what yer sayin... :)

i have a problem and make people laugh all the time...so it isnt uncommon for me and the person im havin sex with to laugh a lot...im kinda used to it...personally i enjoy it...

people take sex too seriously sometimes....its all about enjoyin urself...and doesnt laughter best exemplify enjoyment?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i have a problem and make people laugh all the time...so it isnt uncommon for me and the person im havin sex with to laugh a lot...im kinda used to it...personally i enjoy it...

people take sex too seriously sometimes....its all about enjoyin urself...and doesnt laughter best exemplify enjoyment?

:grin:...

:clap:

speak for urself buddy

i think orgasm best exemplifies enjoyment

I agree 100%! The best is when you've both just had screaming orgasms, and you look at each, and just burst out laughing!