Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suck your own dick...

dgmodel

okay we've all heard the age old question "if you could suck your own dick would you???" and we all laughed when we heard the same old response... "hell yeah, id never leave the house..." however nobody ever really tackles the real issue at hand... would you spit or swallow???

(watch this thread will have x amount of views and hardly any replies if any)

Originally posted by dgmodel

okay we've all heard the age old question "if you could suck your own dick would you???" and we all laughed when we heard the same old response... "hell yeah, id never leave the house..." however nobody ever really tackles the real issue at hand... would you spit or swallow???

only you... !!! :rofl:

whats ur answer?

Originally posted by nympho69

oh i have a better question

woud u cum on ur face??

...how is that a better question?...

anywho...we've discussed this way back when..and my answer is still the same...

swallow...cause my pops always said if youre going to do something, do it right...

'sides...i'm all about recycling...

Originally posted by phatman

...how is that a better question?...

anywho...we've discussed this way back when..and my answer is still the same...

swallow...cause my pops always said if youre going to do something, do it right...

'sides...i'm all about recycling...

lol i think last time when i posted this you and i where the only ones who answered...

Dgmodel, I wasnt gonna reply to this, but I've been wrestling with the idea for a while and I finally decided to put in ma 2 cents.!!!

Suck your own dick?..are you serious? I have nothing against self-dick-sucking-knuckleheads, or you....:D .... but dude, you need to get out more, what in Gods name got you to thinking like that?. you are a street dude, you are familiar with the sadly formerly departed playground(42nd st)......be a little creative..if thats a problem kiddo, pm me..I got ideas that will blow ya mind son...LOL

P.S...what happened to the 'I feel the need thread" ?..you guys gave up on it?...holla back

Then Again....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by underwater

i might give it a shot if i could even touch by toes but the flexibility factor is definitely not working in my favor....i think it would be like when you try to tickle yourself but don't laugh...it just would not feel the same....

LMAO... :laugh: .....Too funny...amazing you thought of it..

Originally posted by magellanmax

Dgmodel, I wasnt gonna reply to this, but I've been wrestling with the idea for a while and I finally decided to put in ma 2 cents.!!!

Suck your own dick?..are you serious? I have nothing against self-dick-sucking-knuckleheads, or you....:D .... but dude, you need to get out more, what in Gods name got you to thinking like that?. you are a street dude, you are familiar with the sadly formerly departed playground(42nd st)......be a little creative..if thats a problem kiddo, pm me..I got ideas that will blow ya mind son...LOL

P.S...what happened to the 'I feel the need thread" ?..you guys gave up on it?...holla back

Then Again....

its just a random thought... however are you implying that you never jerk off??? and in regards to your street comment and 42nd etc... i never ever paid for sex (outside of dating, ie:dinner, drinks, gifts etc.) and i never will.. bottom line...

its just a random thought... however are you implying that you never jerk off??? and in regards to your street comment and 42nd etc... i never ever paid for sex (outside of dating, ie:dinner, drinks, gifts etc.) and i never will.. bottom line...

LMAO....dg !!!!! I wuz kidding!!....Dont be so literal !!... Ofcoz you got it made..... I wuz hustling ya for talking 'bout "sucking your own dick !"

To be honest with ya, I get repulsed when I wake up in the middle of the nite and realize I 'messed' the friggin sheets. I'm not gonna elaborate...coz I dont want the gals to make fun of ma azz.... so.... hush hush.. :D

Then Again....

Sitting on the floor, stretch your feet out in front on you (pressing your feet against something firm, like the wall, may help). Keep your back straight and start to place your forearms underneath your thighs. Concentrate on feeling the curves in your back, neck, arms and abdomen.

Breathe deeply and slowly to help relax your body. Visualize your back bending farther and farther, lower and lower. For the first few times, it may be helpful to use a mirror to watch yourself. It'll help you ensure that you're not bending abnormally

Pull your forearms farther under your thighs, your right hand is reaching toward your left outer thigh, and visa versa for the other arm. Continue to push your torso down, so that you whole body looks like a "C." Pull in your stomach muscles.

Hold these positions for about 30 seconds, and then, slowly return to a normal sitting up position. During each session, only push yourself to go a little beyond the session before. Don't rush yourself, you don't want to risk injury.

While in the "C" position, concentrate on getting your mouth into the right angle over your cock. This will mean that you'll have to roll the curve of your back farther back so your head is positioned over the crotch.

self7.jpg

I had a friend in high school that wasn't all there. He didnt want to suck his own dick(but he still tried). his goal was to see what cum taste like, and actually how cum taste like when a girl has to taste it. So he ws tall, and flexible...layed down, put his feet past his head, and jerked off into his own mouth. he wanted to feel the presure, and the taste. I havent seen him in awhile, but i can imagine by now he has done it to others(meaning bjs to others)