Clubplanet Nightlife Community

suck your own dick...

dgmodel

Originally posted by incredulous

I had a friend in high school that wasn't all there. He didnt want to suck his own dick(but he still tried). his goal was to see what cum taste like, and actually how cum taste like when a girl has to taste it. So he ws tall, and flexible...layed down, put his feet past his head, and jerked off into his own mouth. he wanted to feel the presure, and the taste. I havent seen him in awhile, but i can imagine by now he has done it to others(meaning bjs to others)

:idea: was this "friend" you?

jk. i had to say it. :laugh:

Originally posted by darthvader

Sitting on the floor, stretch your feet out in front on you (pressing your feet against something firm, like the wall, may help). Keep your back straight and start to place your forearms underneath your thighs. Concentrate on feeling the curves in your back, neck, arms and abdomen.

Breathe deeply and slowly to help relax your body. Visualize your back bending farther and farther, lower and lower. For the first few times, it may be helpful to use a mirror to watch yourself. It'll help you ensure that you're not bending abnormally

Pull your forearms farther under your thighs, your right hand is reaching toward your left outer thigh, and visa versa for the other arm. Continue to push your torso down, so that you whole body looks like a "C." Pull in your stomach muscles.

Hold these positions for about 30 seconds, and then, slowly return to a normal sitting up position. During each session, only push yourself to go a little beyond the session before. Don't rush yourself, you don't want to risk injury.

While in the "C" position, concentrate on getting your mouth into the right angle over your cock. This will mean that you'll have to roll the curve of your back farther back so your head is positioned over the crotch.

self7.jpg

:eek: WOW...

Originally posted by somebitch

:idea: was this "friend" you?

:bj::rofl: :rofl: holy shit, Am I gettin some gay vibes up in here.....Daaayyyyuuumm !!! The descriptions are to clear for comfort !! Can the guys please say "HOT DAMN"...... just wanna make sure I didnt stray into the 'wrong' board.....:D