Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's ur defintion of a "good crowd"??

I hear people bitch and complain about the crowd - too much frat boys, too much Jersey, SI, and LI , too much Asians, not enough girls, too gay ..too much juiceheads, all yupppies + etc.

I think a good crowd = DIVERSITY , MIX OF EVERTHING.

Mix it up ! I can't get down if a crowd is all white, all black

all models, all rich folks , all yuppies, all guidos - WHAT FUN IS THAT ???

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

u consider danny howells to be a crowd cody :tongue:;)

Etienne! :D

That was just the first thing that came to mind Etienne.. cause whenever I go there, I don't care if everyone is dressed like bums and whatever.. I'll tell you, you turn around and look at the crowd and everytime Danny drops a new track the crowd has their hands up in the air cheering..

I still believe the best crowd is one that is there for the music.. there is an energy there when people just love the tracks that are being dropped and the mixing the guy is doing.. etc..

I am FIRM BELIEVER that a good crowd is a crowd that loves the music and dances. THtas what i liek when i go to clubs. I hate it when i go to supposely HOT SPOTS and the music is terrible and the dancefloor is filled with people holding there drinks and gigiling and mingiling wasting that floor even if the music sucks. GOOD MUSIC + MUSIC LOVERS=GOOD CROWD

in my opinion.

Body & Soul was the perfect crowd!

(Let's Hope Love From NYC this Sunday is close to the vibe B&S Was)

And I Would Say DT's Be Yourself but their is always a group of clueless ignorant people who seem to find their way in every week! But I Gotta Say 95% of the time it's unbeatable!

diverse, muscially oriendted, some people on drugs, some people not on drugs, freaks that come out at night, young kids fresh to the scene, business folks, all types of folks, rich and poor, people that keep their shirts on, i like when people are not fronting by wearing $350 sunglasses and trying to mack on everything with a hole and a heartbeat, lack of drama and sexual tensions you would find in an upscale establishment, and a crowd thats searching for music that will take them on a journey and make them forget about life for a while...

Originally posted by underwater

diverse, muscially oriendted, some people on drugs, some people not on drugs, freaks that come out at night, young kids fresh to the scene, business folks, all types of folks, rich and poor, people that keep their shirts on, i like when people are not fronting by wearing $350 sunglasses and trying to mack on everything with a hole and a heartbeat, lack of drama and sexual tensions you would find in an upscale establishment, and a crowd thats searching for music that will take them on a journey and make them forget about life for a while...

agreed!! :)

Originally posted by mattm2o

Body & Soul was the perfect crowd!

(Let's Hope Love From NYC this Sunday is close to the vibe B&S Was)

And I Would Say DT's Be Yourself but their is always a group of clueless ignorant people who seem to find their way in every week! But I Gotta Say 95% of the time it's unbeatable!

God damn it matt. Your other Sig was better. Besides I was gonna take the one you are using now... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oh and my opinion of a great crowd.

Tunnel 1997 ( Nuff Said )

And of Course any true Be Yourself Crowd.

It is amazing how the personality of certain DJs rub off on his or her fans.

Originally posted by dolcemimi

I hear people bitch and complain about the crowd - too much frat boys, too much Jersey, SI, and LI , too much Asians, not enough girls, too gay ..too much juiceheads, all yupppies + etc.

I think a good crowd = DIVERSITY , MIX OF EVERTHING.

Mix it up ! I can't get down if a crowd is all white, all black

all models, all rich folks , all yuppies, all guidos - WHAT FUN IS THAT ???

I agree 150%. A good crowd is a mix of peeps who are cool and than add some awesome beats.