Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Exit Conspiracy...

Does anyone else notice a ton of positive posts regarding exit?....its like a bunch of promoters are joining up on this board and posting that this is the "return of exit"...."the best night of my life"...."security was cool"......"the crowd was just right"....blah...blah....i've almost been fooled into wanting to go and check it out....someone please tell me all of these good things can't be true!! :laugh2:

im def not a promoter for exit, nor would i ever wanna be, but i feel that this place could turn it around. with draper gone, thats like 10 steps ahead. lets hope he gets a job at world again or somewhere like webster hall so his crowd will follow him there. if anyone can turn exit around its bobby goodrich. and im excited bout mike bugout's new midnite room party...idk where the hell that room is though lol. i guess ill find it.

it may be a lot of hype right now, but this new exit party could turn out to be somethin great in the future

haha, yes, I agree. I still have a slightly pessimistic view about the whole thing but I'm starting to buy it. I'm getting the impression that there are some people involved who seriously care about the place and making it respectable again. With some hard work, and some faith from people who have previously sworn the place off, it can be a worthwhile place to go, not that I've ever thought it wasn't. Hey, give it another try, if it still sucks, then just don't go back. i think you might be surprised though.

I'm not a promoter either.

And the security was a lot better than it's been in a looooong time.

Richie Santana DID tear up the floor with crazy, sick tribal beats.

And I did enjoy myself.

There is no conspiracy. :D Just a lot of hopes and positive support behind Bobby and his crew.

Originally posted by zeeker

The Midnight room is the old Game room, which I'm pretty sure is the room off to the side on the second floor by the coat check.

And yes you are correct. For people who may remember quite a while ago it used to be the vocal house.. and then they changed it to the breaks room so to speak.. it's on the second floor near the huge coat check and also is the room leading up to the roof.

Originally posted by underwater

i'm still interested to know why so many people who are hyping this joint have about 1 - 150 posts on here??....i repect your opinion codica3....if i went it would only be to check out the bugout room!!

Haha.. then you're definitely not talking about me cause I have just a little over 150 posts. ;)

It would be really nice for you to come out and support Mikey though.. come check it out for yourself. What Exit needs to get going in the right direction are people like you and I to be there supporting the change. :)

Perhaps I shall get to meet you soon.

i can see how u may think its a conspiracy...

and I'll be the first to admit that exit still has a long way to go.. i figured it would take at least a month's worth of consecutive good nights before we could say exit was gettin there...

last friday was good...much better than its been....hopefully this friday will be another step in a positive direction...

Hope to see everyone friday :D

Mike Bugout

:bounce:

I wouldn't even go for the past year. Go figure. I thought I was going out on a limb thinking Twilo and Exit in the same thought. Definitely check out Junior asapto get it. there's a spot in the back and on the second floor that isnt wall to wall shirtless boys if thats not what your into. now all they need to do immediately is get a phazon sytem. we'll see.....................

Originally posted by slick74

:bounce:

I wouldn't even go for the past year. Go figure. I thought I was going out on a limb thinking Twilo and Exit in the same thought. Definitely check out Junior asapto get it. there's a spot in the back and on the second floor that isnt wall to wall shirtless boys if thats not what your into. now all they need to do immediately is get a phazon sytem. we'll see.....................

The one time I went for Junior's party I had a great time. Totally different vibe. A very gay one at that, but I went with a group so I didn't even notice. I think this is more in regards to the Friday party though.

Originally posted by underwater

Does anyone else notice a ton of positive posts regarding exit?....its like a bunch of promoters are joining up on this board and posting that this is the "return of exit"...."the best night of my life"...."security was cool"......"the crowd was just right"....blah...blah....i've almost been fooled into wanting to go and check it out....someone please tell me all of these good things can't be true!! :laugh2:

desperate attempt ....lolololololo:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

i can see how u may think its a conspiracy...

and I'll be the first to admit that exit still has a long way to go.. i figured it would take at least a month's worth of consecutive good nights before we could say exit was gettin there...

last friday was good...much better than its been....hopefully this friday will be another step in a positive direction...

Hope to see everyone friday :D

Mike Bugout

yo bro...i hear alot of hype about ya...just wanted to know what a Mike Bugout DJ set would consist of...give me some of ur top tracks and how u what order u would play them in...just curious to see if im on the same vibe as everyone else

Originally posted by joecrack13

yo bro...i hear alot of hype about ya...just wanted to know what a Mike Bugout DJ set would consist of...give me some of ur top tracks and how u what order u would play them in...just curious to see if im on the same vibe as everyone else

thorin play nice :eek:

Joe...first off...Star and Buc are hysterical...nice sig...I used to hate them but once u realize they hate on everyone, they're funny as hell...They'd have a field day here on CP..:laugh:

hmmm....a typical set...well I play all types of stuff, from Tribal and House to Vocals to Trance to Hard Trance and even a lil tech. For this room, I plan to vibe off whatever guest DJ's I got in there but also i wanna offer a nice alternative to the main floor. For instance Denny is on the main this week and plays a lot of tribal and house--so i may be rockin some Tiesto-PVD-AVBish type trance...But next week Vicious is on the main so Im rockin a tag-team record for record set with my boy Tooch and we'll prolly be rockin some tribal and tech.

Also you can find out more about me on my website

www.bugoutandfeva.com

and also check my latest top 10 under my DJ Profile on

www.metromixradio.com

:)

Mike Bugout

well first off...i'm not really intimidated by thorin on the club planet message boards and secondly.....there really is a lot of people with a few posts that are popping up praising the crap out of exit....just my observation...either way i don't really care cause i have nothing to do with the industry....so leave me alone thorin you big bad scary ruler of the message boards...but anyway....not trying to start any drama on bugouts new stuff...more power to him!!

lolololololoo...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: