Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Exit Conspiracy...

Originally posted by underwater

well first off...i'm not really intimidated by thorin on the club planet message boards and secondly.....there really is a lot of people with a few posts that are popping up praising the crap out of exit....just my observation...either way i don't really care cause i have nothing to do with the industry....so leave me alone thorin you big bad scary ruler of the message boards...but anyway....not trying to start any drama on bugouts new stuff...more power to him!!

lolololololoo...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey hey now.. no hostility towards Thorin either. :nono:

Originally posted by slick74

:bounce:

I wouldn't even go for the past year. Go figure. I thought I was going out on a limb thinking Twilo and Exit in the same thought. Definitely check out Junior asapto get it. there's a spot in the back and on the second floor that isnt wall to wall shirtless boys if thats not what your into. now all they need to do immediately is get a phazon sytem. we'll see.....................

Phazon i think would not fit that room at all it has no balls its good for a smaller club but not a room that big. The roxy might even be to big for it. I dont know what the other djs are doing but junior has his system sounding very good while he is on .

Bottom line is you can believe almost no one when it comes to something like this. The music and crowd that one person thinks is incredible, someone wlse might think is shit (for instance I'm sure a little Asian raver kid would post great reviews of Exit, I on the other hand tend to disagree).

As far as promoters go, shit, how the hell can you trust someone that has a vested interest in only getting heads in the door, they don't care if you enjoy yourself or not, they'll say whatever it takes to get people in the place.

Take the advice of your close friends who have gone, or go there yourself and check it out. Otherwise, don't complain.

But I do wish that every other post on this forum wasn't some newly registered promoter with 2 posts putting an ad for their latest party................there is a promotions forum for that crap.

:) ....................just my $.02

true....its much better then hearing all the smutspah about exit....just wierd how all of a sudden there is an onslaught....i have to admitt...i think i am going to go and check it out....first time in 2 1/4 years that i will step in that place....

i need to hear that:

1) music got better (possible, this place can't be a twilo wannabe -- have the best local DJs with some tight house beats)

2) security got better (this i HAVE to wait and see, i DO NOT believe it.. if i get raped at the door i will be shitting in security's hands)

3) crowd got better (if i hear another fucker complain about the asians then i know what type of people go there: fuckin racists)

than i'll break my 2 year hiatus to go to exshit.. ahem, exit.

this board is infested with posts about exit....the top three threads are always exit....everything revolves around exit....if you put exit in the subject line it genrates 400 views in 1 day....very interesting....very very interesting....

Yeah you're right.. it just goes to show that people are curious about this whole Exit thing.. which is a good thing.. even if they aren't replying, they are reading and following along..

i would definitely be excited if i owned the place or was part of the crew that promotes there....huge shift in feelings about that place....back in october is was a no go for everyone......amazing what can happen with a change in leadership and vision...

well first off...i'm not really intimidated by thorin on the club planet message boards and secondly.....there really is a lot of people with a few posts that are popping up praising the crap out of exit....just my observation...either way i don't really care cause i have nothing to do with the industry....so leave me alone thorin you big bad scary ruler of the message boards...but anyway....not trying to start any drama on bugouts new stuff...more power to him!!

lolololololoo...... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LIKE BUGOUTS MUSIC.....BUT EXIT IS STILL EXIT AND IT WILL NEVER CHANGE

PEACE

TA

I dunno why people say Exit will always be shit...if it's done right, Exit can be the best club in NYC. Juniors parties on Saturdays are off the hook...the Friday parties can turn around, I mean the club itself is HUGE and beautiful. It's a great club in terms of how it's built....it just needs the right people doing the right things. Don't say it cannever happen when it already has a very successful, althought very different night. (Saturday/Sunday)