Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed and Palash @ARC NYE review

Saeed and Palash delivered a great night for all house music lovers. Saeed started the night with some great pounding, funky, deep, dark, and tribalish house, but it was Palash that burned the house down. Palash played a perfect mix of progressive house that was deep, dark and absolutely NASTY. When you think it can't get any better, Palash would drop a dope bassline, and the whole place would go insane. Every track that he played was phenomenal and massive. His set was absolutely flawless. It was definitely the best that I have heard them play EVER. The energy, crowd and the vibe at ARC was perfect. People who go to ARC knows music. New York was definitely worth the trip thanks to Saeed and Palash. Thanks for such a great night!!! So, if you haven't heard them play, drive to New York or fly to Miami, its so worth it.

Hightlight of the night: Palash's heartpounding set. I loved it so much, I lost my voice and have major corns on my feet. I

Lowpoint of the night: Saeed and Palash started late at around 3 or 4am. I got there early at 1am...so by 7:30am, by pinky toe was about the fall off, and my corns were about to bleed, and Palash was only half way thru with his set. So, I couldn't stay and listen to his whole set. BUMMER!!! Next time babe!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! #1 DJS.

Originally posted by pickychickadee

Saeed and Palash delivered a great night for all house music lovers. Saeed started the night with some great pounding, funky, deep, dark, and tribalish house, but it was Palash that burned the house down. Palash played a perfect mix of progressive house that was deep, dark and absolutely NASTY. When you think it can't get any better, Palash would drop a dope bassline, and the whole place would go insane. Every track that he played was phenomenal and massive. His set was absolutely flawless. It was definitely the best that I have heard them play EVER. The energy, crowd and the vibe at ARC was perfect. People who go to ARC knows music. New York was definitely worth the trip thanks to Saeed and Palash. Thanks for such a great night!!! So, if you haven't heard them play, drive to New York or fly to Miami, its so worth it.

Hightlight of the night: Palash's heartpounding set. I loved it so much, I lost my voice and have major corns on my feet. I

Lowpoint of the night: Saeed and Palash started late at around 3 or 4am. I got there early at 1am...so by 7:30am, by pinky toe was about the fall off, and my corns were about to bleed, and Palash was only half way thru with his set. So, I couldn't stay and listen to his whole set. BUMMER!!! Next time babe!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! #1 DJS.

They actually got started around 4am. believe me, i kept checking my watch and looking up at the booth :o). I thoght saeed's set was bit on the deep progressive tribal side. and also funky:O). nonetheless, I loved both of their sets. saeed started out perfectly! str8 to your fuggin heart! BAM! feel that bass! and of course palash did the same. the opening dj's should be moved to the side room. :mad:

Originally posted by revaluation

Or come to DC every other Thursday....

I heard they ripped it up....way to go guys!

Reval: Ask Pete, Saeed and Palash NEVER played such a set in DC (not even at Buzz). That was hands down, one of the best sets I've ever heard at ARC...deep, dark, progressive, tribal!

BTW, whats the plan for tonight? I'll give you a call later!

Originally posted by raver_mania

Reval: Ask Pete, Saeed and Palash NEVER played such a set in DC (not even at Buzz). That was hands down, one of the best sets I've ever heard at ARC...deep, dark, progressive, tribal!

BTW, whats the plan for tonight? I'll give you a call later!

i guess what really surprised me was not seeing Pete as messed up as i thought he would be...but its all good :D