Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funny shit...

somebitch

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=136846

sorry i am a dramaqueen...

jennijugs started with me, i was just playing around. she was saying i am a terrible person because i made fun of this mystify chick who attacked me because i said it was classless to wear open toe shoes on nye.

anyway, remember when i posted this pic of 'rizzo' and his ex and said "this is me, the guy on the left is a loser" :laugh: see the link above it is funny.

...eh he he ...you said boobers..

seriously

...this is some typical jersey style drama shit...should be kept to drama or nj for that matter...no offense jenni, but what are you doin on this board if youre never on it?...you're only perpetuating what you yourself have stated is ridiculous...so let it go and move on...or post a picture of your god damn BOOBIES...;)

...and how did you know spragga is pathetic?...are you friends with him?...are you really gabo?...

i read everyboard just b/c i dont post doesnt mean i dont read it .. she is the one who brought to the sex board

Originally posted by phatman

...eh he he ...you said boobers..

seriously

...this is some typical jersey style drama shit...should be kept to drama or nj for that matter...no offense jenni, but what are you doin on this board if youre never on it?...you're only perpetuating what you yourself have stated is ridiculous...so let it go and move on...or post a picture of your god damn BOOBIES...;)

...and how did you know spragga is pathetic?...are you friends with him?...are you really gabo?...

Originally posted by elementx

Ahhhh The Drama Of It All...

I think this board needs a boxing ring. And everyone can take there drama there. I think it would be quite interesting.

LOL. yeah in the center ring:

jennijugs vs. somebitch.

i think i could take her :worry::laugh:

Originally posted by somebitch

LOL. yeah in the center ring:

jennijugs vs. somebitch.

i think i could take her :worry::laugh:

Of course propper attire is required.

G-String and toppless... No ifs ands or buts about it.

Of course I am the Ref. So please please make me peal you guys appart every now and then. I am in dire need of a cheap thrill. ;)

Anyway time to go get completely twisted. Prolly post at some weird hour of the morning about something stupid.

Night peoples. And play nice. :tongue:

Originally posted by jennijugs

i read everyboard just b/c i dont post doesnt mean i dont read it .. she is the one who brought to the sex board

haha. i didnt post this here to bring attention to you, i posted it because you guys actually thought i was that liz jagger chick and when i saw, i cracked up... i thought everyone would think it was funny that incredulous believed that pic was me so i made this thread. it was not at all intended to make more people see the inital post about you. oopz.

Originally posted by elementx

Of course propper attire is required.

G-String and toppless... No ifs ands or buts about it.

Of course I am the Ref. So please please make me peal you guys appart every now and then. I am in dire need of a cheap thrill. ;)

LMAO...... :laugh: ...perv :D j/k