Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone know if.....

What the fuck is going on here????????????????

Hey SomeCUNT and JohnnyDICK, do mind telling me what Jenni did to you that your trying to humiliate her on a message board? There are a lot more people around here that like her and don't give 2 fucks about either of you from what I've been reading............So back the fuck off

Originally posted by caruch

no u are just sitting in yer house with a screen in front of uer face waiting for calebmandrake to throw shit at uer face

no actually i am sitting at my desk @ my job, in my office @ my g4 laughing at you morons. i have no work to do so i might as well find comedy in your stupidity.

I doubt a big advertiser can still on cp all day like you ... your probably just a receptionist ... why dont you go make some coffee sweetie... and btw ... the beauty of my job is i can work 2 days a week and still make more $$ than you

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. its not like i am sitting home before i hit the bikini bar to go shake my tits at some people for money... i am at work, bored, this is slightly entertaining. passing the time.

Originally posted by stiffler

Hey SomeCUNT and JohnnyDICK, do mind telling me what Jenni did to you that your trying to humiliate her on a message board? There are a lot more people around here that like her and don't give 2 fucks about either of you from what I've been reading............So back the fuck off

hey just cuz u wanna put your dick in her jugs doesnt mean you have to call me a cunt. :rolleyes:

:aright:

Originally posted by jennijugs

I doubt a big advertiser can still on cp all day like you ... your probably just a receptionist ... why dont you go make some coffee sweetie... and btw ... the beauty of my job is i can work 2 days a week and still make more $$ than you

keep dreaming. :rolleyes:

i dont answer phones.

whatever makes you feel better about yourself i guess.

hey just cuz u wanna put your dick in her jugs doesnt mean you have to call me a cunt. :rolleyes:

How bout I stick my dick in your eye-socket and skull fuck you to death you CUNT..................You want to talk personal shit on a message board about someone you know nothing about. She is BY far one of the nicest girls I know and one of the best friends I've ever had in my life.........

As far as being a graphic designer or what ever the fuck you call yourself.....................with over 4000post you can't hardly call posting on a message board graphic designs...........

see unlike you i have people who are actually my friends that defend me not someone who is stalking me ... although no i am starting to get scared of johnholmes too .... b/c he seems to be obessessing over me now too!!

How bout I stick my dick in your eye-socket and skull fuck you to death you CUNT..................You want to talk personal shit on a message board about someone you know nothing about. She is BY far one of the nicest girls I know and one of the best friends I've ever had in my life.........

As far as being a graphic designer or what ever the fuck you call yourself.....................with over 4000post you can't hardly call posting on a message board graphic designs...........

:aright: :aright: :aright:

you obviously know nothing about this business. some days jobs come in, some days they dont (same with just about any job). ;) it is snowing today and dead in here so i can do nothing if i choose. you're just jealous.

besides i am actually a very nice person. i do all sorts of design work for various charities for free... im sure jenni doesnt do anythign nice for anyone except her man and people giving her dollars.

your nice !!!! hahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahaahha

you obviously know nothing about this business. some days jobs come in, some days they dont (same with just about any job). ;) it is snowing today and dead in here so i can do nothing if i choose. you're just jealous.

besides i am actually a very nice person. i do all sorts of design work for various charities for free... im sure jenni doesnt do anythign nice for anyone except her man and people giving her dollars.

Trying to prove how nice you are by being a total CUNT, oh Im sorry did I use that word again? You know nothing about her other than the fact that she dances.............and I know plenty of girls that danced there way thru adolesence to achieve a higher standard of living later in life! Is that so bad? No, I didn't think so...............Now back the fuck off!

Originally posted by johnholmes

this coming for a 32 yrs old loser who posts on a club messageboard and frequents clubs filled for 22 ry olds :laugh: :laugh:

ok there mr online tuff guy.

but then again i guess there are alot of us 30 somthings on here so i guess we are all losers.you're my hero. :laugh: :laugh:

this is just way too ridiculous...i know a lot of girls that dance & they are the sweetst girls ever who just want money to mostly pay their way thru college..i personally give girls mad credit that dance because they have to be confident with their bodies & in today's society that is VERY hard to do since models are infront of us 24/7...

Jenni, i don't know you, but you seem sweet as hell & very mature & don't sink down to their levels..u do your thing & dance...they probably don't even have the balls to get up there & do what u are doing..i sure as hell know i don't have the guts to do that...

• 3 years later...