Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultra Fest 5 Question

So is there gonna be an official Ultra Fest Meet up this year or what? last year it was more like you would bump into a few here and there. We should have a big meet up......I'm the one that suggested the CP shirt thing as well but i don't think to many bought the idea. Just thought it be cool to all CP hang out and get wasted together :D:eek:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

b/c my cuz is getting married that day at 6 pm....1,000,000 dollars his fiance did it on purpose...guess what?? Jimmy T has to attend this wedding too...so he is mighty pissed off as well....:mad:

Dale BOLUDO!! Lets go Ultra is going to be better then that wedding you can see this on Sunday and any other day Ultra comes onces a month!!!!!!!!!!!!! ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA!!!! :party:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

So is there gonna be an official Ultra Fest Meet up this year or what? last year it was more like you would bump into a few here and there. We should have a big meet up......I'm the one that suggested the CP shirt thing as well but i don't think to many bought the idea. Just thought it be cool to all CP hang out and get wasted together :D:eek:

Yes thats a great idea,im down for sure and I know my brother (koky) is up for it also.And as for the the shirts great idea also.Let me know if ya need some help.

a meetup sounds great !!! the shirts are an awsome idea as ll... i can get the hook up 4 the shirts if you are all really intrested. as far as melli, mattas & jimmy t ... im very disapointed :( :( ive been planning on this since last year & for the past few months ive been planning on them being there :( ..... oh well i guess there are some things more important ... but jesse a wedding isnt :D he'll be divorced before you know it & you'll be kicking your ass for missing ultra for a wedding that didnt work out :D (just trying to open your eyes buddy :D )

in other words mattas , FUCK THE WEDDING !! GO TO ULTRA !! ULTRA !! ULTRA !! ULTRA !!! ULTRAAAAAAAAAAA !!!! ;)

see ya there my friend !

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Just start your honeymoon on Sunday and show up to Space after UltraFest :D:idea:

ARE YOU CRAZY?????????? :laugh:

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT..... NOT SAYING THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN BUT I'M IN NOOOOOO RUSH. :tongue:

MY THEORY OF MARRIAGE: YOU GET MARRIED, HAVE A CHILD, AND END UP DIVORCED. SAD BUT TRUE.....