Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meetup For Exit (Midnight Room)

Originally posted by djdekan

Yo so I have never met anyone except for people from TA and Rockysteady at Marco V.... Gonna be looking for some Cp peeps but where?

I won't be there tonite 'cause I feel like craaaaap and it's supposed to get icy later tonite = no driving for me thanks, but I owe you a meetup at some point :tongue: I'll drop u a PM.

Originally posted by roninmess

theres like winter storm warnings for the tri state area, except nyc and long island.

I think I'm too far east to have a storm warning.. I just checked the weather channel and I didn't see Middlesex or any of the counties around here listed..

Ughh.. I'm gonna pray nice and hard before I leave my house tonite..

I'll be there...dont know what anyone looks like except mike tho :confused: so i have no idea how the hell i'm gonna know who anybody is! Anyways, I'll have a blue cut off A|X shirt on with a white fox lookin thing on the front of it and black jeans...

As for the weather, screw it - I got 4 wheel drive, NOTHING stops me from going out!!!

bern

Originally posted by zeeker

eh, leave early.

btw, is Bree and her roomies coming out tonight?

The roads are horrible in CT...so the roomies and I decided to make it a night of apple martinis and home made videos!

We might be there tomorrow night for Michael's b-day party in the white room...depending on the weather.....