Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att Jennijugs And Somebitch

dirtysanchez

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

I heard 'somebitch' was ugly from someone who met her in person and she seems so be ugly on the inside as well. Maybe she needs a dirty sanchez?? Anywho..what strip club does Jennijugs work at..im fuckin there!!! You go woman...bewbies are gr8

:laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by dirtysanchez

I heard 'somebitch' was ugly from someone who met her in person and she seems so be ugly on the inside as well. Maybe she needs a dirty sanchez?? Anywho..what strip club does Jennijugs work at..im fuckin there!!! You go woman...bewbies are gr8

DS-- where have you been:confused:

HMMM .. not in my opionon .. her and JohnHolmes blatanly verbally attacked me ... i was just defending a friend and they took it to the next level ... about my job, my intelligence, my looks ...etc.. things that nice people wouldnt go and attack .. mature and nice people would stick to the topic at hand . And they just kept going on and on and on and still are .... that doesnt sound like a nice girl to me

Originally posted by jennijugs

HMMM .. not in my opionon .. her and JohnHolmes blatanly verbally attacked me ... i was just defending a friend and they took it to the next level ... about my job, my intelligence, my looks ...etc.. things that nice people wouldnt go and attack .. mature and nice people would stick to the topic at hand . And they just kept going on and on and on and still are .... that doesnt sound like a nice girl to me

Its the internet...don't take it to heart

I get busted on all the time by people like rizzo and zlatang and to be honest, I don't give a fuck. rizzo is in a league of his own how he just completely rips people apart (whoever he may be)......I just fire back.

Its really not worth getting worked up over. In person people are different.

Another example.......the battles between me and ibclubbin would get ultra personal to the point where when I saw him at SF, I was ready to knock him out if he said somethin out of line......and I egged it on just to get an excuse. But later on he came up to me, said 'whats up, I'm sorry, lets end it' and everything was cool..........

Its just the internet......don't take little cutdowns personally

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I get busted on all the time by people like rizzo and zlatang and to be honest, I don't give a fuck. rizzo is in a league of his own how he just completely rips people apart (whoever he may be)......I just fire back.

Another example.......the battles between me and ibclubbin would get ultra personal to the point where when I saw him at SF, I was ready to knock him out if he said somethin out of line......and I egged it on just to get an excuse. But later on he came up to me, said 'whats up, I'm sorry, lets end it' and everything was cool..........

Thank you!!

i know what your saying ... but we had our argument ... and the next morning there were like 5 threads with my name on .. with them trying to put me down..

they really really dont bother me... i just think they are being really immature

Originally posted by djjonstephen

haha. i havent been here in days and this shit is still going on. youre totally on my nutz.

i dont care who is cuter or who thinks im ugly, i personally dont think that has anything to do with who is a good person. lets just drop the comments about looks. it is petty & shallow.

i understand you were defending your friend but you dont even know why the argument began. the girl snapped at me, not the other way around. you should be careful when you defend someone, before you jump down someones throat, get the story, make sure the person you are defending is innocent.

you were calling me names, i dont even know who you are... i have never spoken to you and probably never would have. how can you think youre gonna say the things you said and not have me insult your intelligence/job/whatever else i could come up with. you know absolutely nothing about me, you go by the name jennijugs. it was too easy.

anyway, jonstephens did a good job of summing it up. dont take anything i said personally. i was just entertaining myself from work. sorry if u take it seriously or felt bad over it.

oh and thanks to the people who said nice things about me... i personally dont think i am anythign special so i dont get upset when people call me fat/ugly LOL. fat is just stupid because i weigh 100. ;)

incredulous, get a life, you too latniaz. :laugh::rolleyes:

your right i should have looked into why the argument btwn you and mistify started .. but i didnt b/c i couldnt imagine her just snapping at anyone ... anyway lets just truce ... it was really stupid anyway .. and tonight is my b-day party and i wanna have a good night :D

Don't judge someone by what they are like on a message board. Judge someone in person. I am sure alot of people seem to come off the wrong way at first on a message board. And then you meet someone and it is like a world of a difference.

Just my 2 pennies.