Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Iceman & Psychiatrist

this will be airing Sunday on HBO @ 10pm after OZ (this is their last season).

The Iceman is the dopest motherfucka, yes he has killed people but no women-no kids. He's so so smooth which makes him very hot! I'll put some $$ in his comasary (I know I spelt that wrong).

Originally posted by starcapone

The Iceman is the dopest motherfucka, yes he has killed people but no women-no kids. He's so so smooth which makes him very hot! I'll put some $$ in his comasary (I know I spelt that wrong).

Osama didnt kill any children in WTC, so by that notion is he smooth as well??? im strictly speaking for myself here, but glorifying any type of murderer or killer is just fuckin' wrong...

Even though it is morally wrong to glorify killers. You should understand the difference between this guy and osama. This guy didn't kill "Citzens" from my understanding the victims were criminals that got in trouble with the wrong element. So I ask is their honor among thieves?

so did you watch it you moron??? how smooth is this guy now. you need to have your head examined you little twat.

Originally posted by dgmodel

Osama didnt kill any children in WTC, so by that notion is he smooth as well??? im strictly speaking for myself here, but glorifying any type of murderer or killer is just fuckin' wrong...

Upon reevaluating my statement... ive come up with a different retort and would like to strike this previous one from the record...

my new reply is... business is business... right? so yes thats my final answer... its all in a days work...

I to would like to modify my opinion on this guy. I think in the latter part of his life it was business. But from his interview last night he made it clear that he was killing way before he even got paid for it so that just makes him a good old fashion scumbag and their is no honor in that.

the guy has an extreme antisocial disorder and a case of extreme paranoia (not the medical terms :tongue: ) ....only 3% of the population has one of these disorders and out of this 3%....only 1% has both....he also has a genetic predisposition to have absolutely no fear....also very rare....thus creating a monster....nothing can cause him to feel anything except sex....but the doctor said that was not the same as an adrenaline rush.....anyway, one sick bastard....kinda feel for the guy cause he was beat by both his mother and father on a consistent basis his entire childhood....also had a genetic predisposition to end up like this if he was raised the wrong way....i would not want him to be the last thing that i looked at before i died....

Starcapone, you feed into the glamorization of thugs and killers.

You prolly have a Sopranos Poster in your room. LAME!

Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire were "smooth". Not the Iceman...he got CAUGHT.

PS: If you choose to attack my signature, think twice. "It's not what it seems.."

-iliana

;)

Originally posted by iliana

Starcapone, you feed into the glamorization of thugs and killers.

You prolly have a Sopranos Poster in your room. LAME!

Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire were "smooth". Not the Iceman...he got CAUGHT.

PS: If you choose to attack my signature, think twice. "It's not what it seems.."

-iliana

;)

greatest comback post ever ..i think she said...uh ha okay whats up ssssshutttt upppppp!!!